Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Garden Walls 2.0* for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 25, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Garden Walls 2.0* for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=229

Garden Walls is a victorian set of brick walls and brick decorations for your garden.

This mod contains:
- Full set of victorian garden walls : arch doors, gate doors, short straight, med straight, long straight, long straight with openings or windows, diagonal.
- Full set of columns : straight, corner, end, 3 way, 4 way, soft turns to diagonal.
- A set of round and square of planter boxes and garden beds.
- Animated street lamp posts.
- A set of road decorations: 1 side, 2 sides, end, corner.

NB: For best results, always put a column every 3 tiles of walls, every long straight (like in the picture).

Enjoy !

Changed log : 2.0 : I added a full set of everything with a 2nd texture : Textures are from the back tower of the CC Old Church.
Enjoy !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

kid1293

I like this one a lot.
This is how the game is meant to be.

Thanks for giving us a full set!

calli74

I fell in love with these walls in Secondlife, own on them on one of my charecters there so it's great being able to use the same sort of thing in Banished. I was waiting anxiously for this set to be released and I wasn't disappointed. I love how they work, and I love being able to line paths with the ghosted ones, these mixed with Kids decorative bushes really make me feel all old english garden.

Paeng

Thanks for another great looking set  ;D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Nilla

RedKetchup

Changed log : 2.0 : I added a full set of everything with a 2nd texture : Textures are from the back tower of the CC Old Church.
Enjoy !

calli74

woah, you are fast, downloaded and in my game, will see what I can do with it later, have to go to a birthday party today, so not much banished time. Thank you, Red.

calli74

This is what I've managed so far with these beautiful walls. I'm enjoying using them.

Also thanks to Kid and Discrepancy for their mods which I love to use around my church. The house is of course for the cleric, and the bee keeping is something for the other adult that lives there to do.

RedKetchup

wow it looks extremly detailed and looking very very good :)

thanks you !!

just a little note though. you should put more columns specifically in the long walls...
the best looking and realistic settings is to put a column every long straight

long straight wall 3x1 - then a straight column - then a long straight wall 3x1 - then a straight colomn - and so on till it is time to put a corner column and switch side :)

calli74

I'll go back and adjust it a bit tomorrow following your instructions, just closed my game for the night. I will also say that I'm really loving the ghosted storage coverings from the camp set, i'm finding them so useful to cover unavoidable stock piles.

RedKetchup

i am glad you appreciate those too :)
and thanks you alot for the feedback

taniu

@ Redketchup.Thank you!! You're amazing, I really appreciate it! :)There is a small error. I do not play mods CC. The greenhouse is "watermelon" -   because is a failure. Is Mr. can do something about it, I do not want to give up mods. I have a separate mods strawberries and raspberries by @ kralyerg .. if you can get a separate mod watermelon? or substitute another product, such as tomatoes? v 2.1 Egypt project is fantastic, a great job, you're great and watermelon also fits into Egypt. Please help. Thank you :'(

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on March 13, 2017, 04:18:41 AM
@ Redketchup.Thank you!! You're amazing, I really appreciate it! :)There is a small error. I do not play mods CC. The greenhouse is "watermelon" -   because is a failure. Is Mr. can do something about it, I do not want to give up mods. I have a separate mods strawberries and raspberries by @ kralyerg .. if you can get a separate mod watermelon? or substitute another product, such as tomatoes? v 2.1 Egypt project is fantastic, a great job, you're great and watermelon also fits into Egypt. Please help. Thank you :'(

whats up with watermelon, @taniu  ? what is a failure ? i dont understand you.

i cannot do a saperate mod watermelon because the watermelon is not from me, it is from @kralyerg . if you want a seperate watermelon you need to ask him. it would not be ok if i do it because it dont own watermelon.

using this mod doesnt need you to have CC , nor doesnt matter if you use it or not.
so explain your crash, @taniu .

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , I know you are extremely busy with NMT canal but I just have a quick question.  I don't see anything included in this mod that would use the new flags so I am thinking there should be no problem if I use this 107 with my 106 game.   It should be okay to use, correct?    :)