Main Menu

Maritimes Decorations V100

Started by Necora, May 08, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

Maritimes Decorations V100 - May 9th 2017

Download it here!

Alternative Download Link for Version 100

Dropbox doesn't work for you? Download it from Google Drive here!

Maritimes Decorations V100 String Tables

Maritimes Decorations V100 String Table
Necora Toolbar String Table

Maritimes Collection Production and Build Cost Spreadsheet

Note - this is a one stop maritimes shop for all of the information on build costs, production stats, and vital stats of all buildings in the maritimes collection.
It is a work in progress (there is a lot of information to add to it!) so bear with me while I add things as I go. Some resources/buildings might be absent, and I will try to get to them as I can.
If there is something specific you need to know, let me know. Or, if you want to add it yourself, I can share with you the relevant files for you to get that information from and put it into the spreadsheet.

Maritimes Vital Stats

Maritimes Decorations V100 Development Information.

Here is development information for Maritimes Decorations V100. I will use this to keep a record of bug issues, compatibility issues, and load order issues as they are reported, and also for any other things that I think should be bought to your attention :).

Current issues

• Nothing to report :)

elemental

89MB of decorative goodness. Did you ever expect it to get that big? (I'm not complaining, by the way... just an observation  :) )

Thank you for this. I'll definitely play around with it. The more trees the better.  :)

Karlieb

Looking at these Maritime updates it's like Christmas again!

Necora

Quote from: elemental on May 08, 2017, 04:04:09 PM
89MB of decorative goodness. Did you ever expect it to get that big? (I'm not complaining, by the way... just an observation  :) )

Thank you for this. I'll definitely play around with it. The more trees the better.  :)

Ha! Yeah that is a whole lot of deco  ???  I actually never looked at the size when up loading it, there isn't really that much in it... it must be the trees! There are a lot of tree models included.

Makes it the 2nd largest maritimes mod, the Pine Set being the biggest.

Quote from: Karlieb on May 08, 2017, 04:52:45 PM
Looking at these Maritime updates it's like Christmas again!

Hopefully there will be a few more soon... but less new content and more background updates I'm afraid.

QueryEverything

Wow, thank you so much @Necora :)  Lovely!!!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Gatherer

Sweet baby Jesus!!!

Deco fantasy...but I read that trees are ghosted. Any un-ghosted ones in there?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

QueryEverything

Quote from: Gatherer on May 09, 2017, 03:52:26 AM
Sweet baby Jesus!!!

They can be used as un-ghosted @Gatherer , if it was about them being planted, once they are placed you don't see any difference  :)  Were you wanting to plant some differently?
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Necora

Quote from: Gatherer on May 09, 2017, 03:52:26 AM

They are all ghosted, none otherwise. I chose that only because it is my preferred way of using decorations.

Do you prefer decorations to be non-ghosted?

Abandoned

@Necora , butting in here, we could maybe use some un-ghosted plants and rocks to go around the pond. :)

Gatherer

@Necora I'd love to use both options. Many times I overlap forester circles with deco plants. I wouldn't want 2 trees on the same spot.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

wiscoke

@Necora  is it possible for you to make beavers. its for decorating the beaver dam ;) since you added a goat, maybe you can add another animal to you collection :)

RedKetchup

@Necora  will have Mentions [1000] when he will comeback this fall ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .