Author Topic: Discrepancy work in progress  (Read 11094 times)

Offline Discrepancy

• Modders
  • Architect
Re: Discrepancy work in progress
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2018, 03:30:07 AM »
Recently I have released v2 of DS Jetty & Bridge.

Some of you may be wondering what is happening with DS Industry Mining in The North (aka DS Blast Furnace Advanced). Most of it is finished, I have a few more things to work on with it, as well testing to get production numbers to what I think is ok for release, but...
I have decided to wait and release the mod for the next version of The North (v7) as this will allow a better integration with it.

I have put updating the Pick &Hen on hold for now as it is more time consuming than I'd have liked.

I am still working on/off with Yandersen to create the Improved Mine model.

And because I felt like making a new 3d model today, I started making the Globe Theatre (as requested by galensgranny) for the game:
https://i.imgur.com/8qLrj0f.jpg
Discrepancy work in progress

https://i.imgur.com/DmZT3bL.jpg
Discrepancy work in progress

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2018, 03:48:47 AM »
WOW! Does it have a function, maybe like a church? Or is it simply some kind of achievement? In the second case, I find it ought to be hard and expensive to build.

Since there are no achievements in modded Banished, I don't mind, if you modders would come up with some special buildings (or production chains like Redīs jewels) that would need some more effort to make.

Offline Discrepancy

• Modders
  • Architect
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2018, 04:17:32 AM »
It will function similar to a church in that it will give happiness and will be somewhere for them to go instead of a chapel/church.
It indeed will be very expensive and only one can be built on a map, but it will allow up to 500 'members' and will be worked by a 'Performer' or similar.

Offline galensgranny

• Trader
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2018, 05:42:04 PM »
Oh my gosh!!  Yahoo!!  Thank you so much Discrepency for making the Globe Theatre!  :) :D ;D It looks fabulous-rather much like the real one in London! You are so skilled at making buildings.

It is good for the bannies to go someplace else besides a church or bar/tavern.   I am so happy for this and can't want to use it in game.

Offline elemental

• Architect
« Reply #169 on: April 09, 2018, 06:02:15 PM »
It looks good. It will definitely help to make a city look more like a city rather than a town. If it is supposed to be a challenge to make then perhaps one of the building ingredients could be a bunch of clothing (costumes).