Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Wood Bakery for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, July 03, 2017, 08:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Wood Bakery for 1.0.6 - 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=322

This is the wood version of the NMT 2.0 UPG1 Bakery.

StandAlone :
This building will entirely be 100% operational as stand alone. Note you will need to have access to a Windmill/Watermill in order to get flour.

RKWoodBakery + BakeryPlus :
You will need to put BakeryPlus at top (1st) and RKWoodBakery below (2nd) in order to benefit from BakeryPlus recipies. Again you will still need to have access to mills / flour ingredient.

RKWoodBakery + MedievalTown2.04 :
You will need to put RKWoodBakery at top (1st) and MedievalTown2.04 (2nd) below in order to have the wood model. But keep in mind you will lose all further upgrades for the Medieval Bakery UPG2 and UPG3 (bricks and rooftiles models).

RKWoodBakery + BakeryPlus + MedievalTown2.04 :
You will need to put BakeryPlus at top (1st), RKWoodBakery in middle (2nd) and MedievalTown2.04 below (3rd) in order to have the wood model and have access to the BakeryPlus recipes. But keep in mind you will lose all further upgrades for the Medieval Bakery UPG2 and UPG3 (bricks and rooftiles models).

Enjoy !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Maybe you ask yourself why i didnt made this wood version fully independant of BakeryPlus and/or NMT2.04 ?

BakeryPlus modify directly the template of the UPG1 of Medieval Bakery of NMT2.04. It doesnt add the building by itself.
So, in order to get the new recipes from BakeryPlus, you need to have Kralyerg to make a new version of BakeryPlus for giving the new recipes to the independant new wood version.
Since he didnt log on since April 26 (on wob) and April, 28 (on CC forum) ... i have no idea when and if he will comeback to us.

so i took the decision to make it that way till i can get the source code of Kralyerg's BakeryPlus.

taniu

RedKetchup :)You are a wizard, your mind and hands are a great treasure. Glad that this mod you did for me is fantastic :). Thanks, this year there are so many great mods. I am really happy. Thank you @ Redketchup and all the moderators who work on this site. It's summer - i think you're very tired it's very hard work on modeling - the others are on holiday - relax and recharge the batteries to continue working on "Banished", you will not leave us players? On the other hand, I thought I was the only one in love with wooden buildings, but @Pilgrim please for wood structure for NMT - great idea - I support, we will patiently wait. I wrote to @Kralyerga - I do not know if he will answer. Cheese! I wish you a nice rest

taniu

@ RedKetchup :)Short test. In the village is Wood Bakery and the town of TNM, - do not mind, there is still an "Old Bakery" mod, if I only play the TNM town I can remove this mod. I'm glad I have a choice, and you were able to solve the problem. Cheese! :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on July 03, 2017, 04:09:31 PM
@ RedKetchup :)Short test. In the village is Wood Bakery and the town of TNM, - do not mind, there is still an "Old Bakery" mod, if I only play the TNM town I can remove this mod. I'm glad I have a choice, and you were able to solve the problem. Cheese! :)

you have all the menu from bakery plus ?

taniu

@Redetchup :)Sorry for the mistake Cheers was supposed to be Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! :)mod "Medieval Bakery" - Wooden has 16 items.
"Medieval Bakery MT - Wooden has 7 items , upgrade 16 items. Mod "Bakery plus" has 16 items .Regards  :)

RedKetchup

good perfect :) thats what i wanted to know , thanks :)

and Enjoy !  :D