News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

THE NORTH 6

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Great, thank you very much in advance @darnokthemage! We can just work on it here. You can log in with your account and click "edit page" on top. I have red marked everything that needs your help. Existing translations were done by Nilla. It's only about names of resources and objects. Descriptions can stay in English. I will copy it to the mod then to make a test version. When you like to translate more parts of the game we can do that later too. :)

darnokthemage

I cannot find the edit button, so i'll copy paste my translations in the comment of the page.

Tom Sawyer

If you log in, a black toolbar appears on top with edit button. Maybe your browser needs to refresh the page.

darnokthemage

Well, i can't seem to fix it so it's in a comment for now. thanks anyway :)

Tom Sawyer

Let's test @darnokthemage. You can load it to any save game of North 6.2, on top in your mod list.

NorthSE.zip (2.8 MB)
  Swedish names of buildings and resources for a true Nordic adventure.

darnokthemage

It works! Just have to do some corrections. :)

Just a note, is the toolshed supposed to look black? Because it really does not fit into any other buildings when it's not red?

Tom Sawyer

It was not painted in the picture I used. But we can make one of the variants red, so people have the choice.

darnokthemage

Would like to see that, i like having things pretty uniform when it comes to colour. Hehe.

darnokthemage

I was looking at the roadplan and saw that you were going to make a smokehouse, we have a really old one that i could take pictures of. I could get you some pictures of a typical bakehouse that all farms had too, if you want it?

Tom Sawyer

I would be interested in an original smoke house. I already made this model but it could also be used for something else. With the little oven house I'm quite satisfied. It will rather need a kind of proper town bakery later.

darnokthemage

The One i have is out of timber, so maybe it could replace the really small smokery as one to march the timber cabins?

Edit: I'll get the pictures after Christmas

Tom Sawyer

There is definitely space for a smoke house matching log cabins and I could make productions somehow different to the smoking shed. Some people even don't really like to build my cool Rökkur because it supposedly looks like a toilet outhouse thing.^^

Abandoned

Tom Sawyer

Great idea! A fur farm with little kittens would be nice. I just started a model with stacked cages and stuff.  ;D

Abandoned