News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

tuggistar

Hi in your mod is very nice and fun to play.  :)  There is a chance to add on Coast reeds or something else for additional effect or not. The last buildings look cool. I wonder what happens next. 

smurphys7

I'm working on my Pie and Cider trading vegetarian town.  Here's some pictures of 2 areas I have mostly done.  Mountainous and Small map.  I am intending to completely fill it.

Here's an imgur album.  I put 4 pics on that album.  I only got 1 to attach here.

RedKetchup

wow thats look very very good :) it deserves to be in the Loading..... wallpapers :) i took 2 :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on April 05, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
Hi in your mod is very nice and fun to play.  :)  There is a chance to add on Coast reeds or something else for additional effect or not. The last buildings look cool. I wonder what happens next.

working to add Boston houses mod to it :) version ...2.0 :)

about the reeds... yeah probably, not now but soon before the end :)

smurphys7

I am semi building that town for aesthetics.  It's half aesthetics half Pie/Ale trade silliness.  When I finish the town I will load the save file so you can finish prettying up the town and take pics/do whatever you want with it.

Nilla

It's a cool blue town! Looks really good! Ale and pies; make me nostalgic. That was what I exported in first really big town, a long time ago. It was even easier to that time, because the pies were very profitable. It's a perfect opportunity to remind you @RedKetchup to maybe think about a brewery in a new design.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on April 06, 2018, 12:41:06 AM
It's a perfect opportunity to remind you @RedKetchup to maybe think about a brewery in a new design.

hehe ok  8)

RedKetchup

so if i followed correctly.... want a tavern redone... and if i remember ... to have it in same style of the GemCutter/JewelMaker/CandleMaker ?

Nilla

Just a suggestion. I can't help it, but I don't like the look of the vanilla brewery, but I do like the look of your gemcutter........ Unfortunately these are buildings you will hardly need more than one each on each map, I would like to see more of that kind.

RedKetchup

ok, that what i am trying to do presently  ;)

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 06, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
ok, that what i am trying to do presently  ;)

i did something between the Vanilla Tavern and ... the design of the GemCutter/JewelMaker/CandleMaker... :P
i hope it will look OK in game :P

RedKetchup

Nilla

That looks great to me! Perfect, like the others but still recognizable as brewery.

Nilla

I went to WOB now, to take a look at the production numbers of the tools. I made carbon tools for a while, just because I was short on logs and I thought that they last double as long as steel tools, so I could save some logs by making these longer lasting tools. But I found my Bannis didn't need so much less tools, so I had to check it out. It seems like the carbon tools are only 50% better than steeltools. This make them expensive to produce:

iron tools (value 100) production cost 5
steel tools (value 200) production cost 7
carbon tools (value 300) production cost 13

Why would anyone want to make carbon tools?