// tool quality
   int _useValue = 100;

from steel tools :
   // tool quality
   int _useValue = 200;
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Yes, iron tools to steel tools is double, but I talked about carbon tools; almost double cost of steel tools but only 50% better.

I couldn't really understand why you were talking about trouble with the barns. They seemed to work fine..........

.... until recently.  ???

First it seems to be the forest barns that was weird. It looked like a laborer from any place of the map, walked to one special forest barn to put logs in it. As soon as they started their walk to this barn the homeless sign was shown. As soon as they put their logs in the barn the homeless sign was gone. The same thing happend several times so I demolished this barn, After that they chose another forest barn; now only this, no other barn. I demolished that barn and now they started to walk to a granary barn to bring or get some supply. Again only to this barn. After I demolished this barn, a normal barn was the chosen as "special barn". After this I shut the game!

I have no idea what have triggered this. The game ran about 38 years without any trouble. The last couple of years, there's almost some homeless all the time on their way to some place of the map.

Turis

@Nilla Don't look at me! I didn't do anything to the barns.

brads3

i have seen the homeless issue before with KIDD's pumpkin greenhouse. anyone walking close enough or the worker them self would go homless for  a short time.
       as got barn issues,in testing i did have a salt worker from the saltinghouse constantly empty the barn when he got bored.he would find something else to do, then come empty it again after the laborers cleaned up for him. i blamed it on issues with the salt and disabled the bakery plus and the old baker and millers mods. the nordic barns no longer seem to store anything since the 12 upgrade. there does seem to be a "priority lock" to barns. the bannies would walk farther to move food to a dock barn instead of using a closer barn. as soon i placed more storage sheds for construction,the bannies went back to normal and stored in the closer places.
     as for stone and copper. i agree with Nilla there is more copper than needed but not enough stone.the poor bannies are scavenging it farther away as they need it.the logs i have enough of.note the pine and North mod do give bigger trees.

Nilla are you getting too much firewood scattered each year?? i can keep the bannies warm with collecting firewood. have sent a woodchopper to cut every few years. but again i can burn the thatch-fodder per the ND mod.

tuggistar

Thank you colorful and beautiful mod, I liked it very much and wish you success in its development. Order mods this Flax Patch, NewFloraGatherer, Tree Daydream, MaritimesPineSet , RK Editor's Choice, Natural Diversity 1.1, Colonial Charter-Journey. For me this order more than satisfied, but when I decided to build another district with old buildings then noticed that updates for wooden and stone houses, tailor and the blacksmith missing. You can make any quick Override mod to return them.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on April 10, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
Thank you colorful and beautiful mod, I liked it very much and wish you success in its development. Order mods this Flax Patch, NewFloraGatherer, Tree Daydream, MaritimesPineSet , RK Editor's Choice, Natural Diversity 1.1, Colonial Charter-Journey. For me this order more than satisfied, but when I decided to build another district with old buildings then noticed that updates for wooden and stone houses, tailor and the blacksmith missing. You can make any quick Override mod to return them.

sent you a PM @tuggistar  with a link to DL it

tuggistar

Thanks for the Override mod, tested in the next few days. Thank you for your reply. :)

zak4862

At first sorry for my bad English and greetings to you from Slovenia. I am not a long time member of this forum, but I am here every day.
I tried your new mod and I must say - amazing piece of work. Anyway I wanted to ask you as a moder and an expert for banished if there is a chance
that you would put together a mod only with housing and production conected to a house building(sand and glass; clay ,bricks and rooftiles and lumber).
All the other stuf and products - I must say ,for me personaly its a little bit to much of everything.
But as I said before amazing work and thanks for sharing it.
        With best regards   zak4862

RedKetchup

Quote from: zak4862 on April 18, 2018, 12:44:19 PM
At first sorry for my bad English and greetings to you from Slovenia. I am not a long time member of this forum, but I am here every day.
I tried your new mod and I must say - amazing piece of work. Anyway I wanted to ask you as a moder and an expert for banished if there is a chance
that you would put together a mod only with housing and production conected to a house building(sand and glass; clay ,bricks and rooftiles and lumber).
All the other stuf and products - I must say ,for me personaly its a little bit to much of everything.
But as I said before amazing work and thanks for sharing it.
        With best regards   zak4862

maybe after.
i agree though, adding maybe too many things that wasnt planned before :P

brads3

did you try some 2 or 3 story houses over other buildings? you might get some interesting or weird looks depending on which shops you try. i did that with the NMT school and a 3story before. that came out good. i have used the colorful 3 story houses and left the bottom open in flood areas as well. this gives room under for storage or a gatherer,etc. with KIDD's small mods,there is many ideas that would fit.to make them look real good you might want some "fake walls" to make it look like the top story extended down to close the "shop" area in.

The Pilgrim

Welcome to the community @zak4862. My wifes family is from Novo Goriza and Senozece. Where in Slovenia are you from?

zak4862

Originaly from small town Radovljica in Gorenjska, but I am living in Ljubljana now for a more then 20 years.

zak4862

Greetings to you to brads3!
I have tried every mod with houses on this and other forums.  Conclusion: some I dont like the buildings ;and most of those I like - they have a lot of stuff addons
which for me personaly are unnecesary and a litlle bi to much for my taste.
       with best regards  zak4862

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

zak4862

Greetings to you to my fellow countryman!