News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Playing RKChoice

Started by raerae2, March 23, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raerae2

So I have been playing the various versions of RedKetchup's Editors Choice. I like it quite a lot so thought I would post of pictures of my latest town. I started with just this mod but added a few of Kid's (Bed & Breakfast, Gothic Farm, Tiny) and Discrepancy's (Wagon Venders) to help with game play. Since I live on the prairie I like the plains (flat) start.

I don't have a screen shot of the map information but it is the plains grid, medium start.

Gatherer

Really nice! I like the layout of your town.

Keep up the good work!
:)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Nilla

Nice. Especially the farm with the fields around is lovely. I can also see, that we also have the same love for the white upper floors! :)

RedKetchup

wow a very nice town you have there !!!
and i am also very happy to see the grid version :) rare are people who like it, i do, i love how it set the ground floor.
there is certainly a couple of screen i can take there and put as Loading.... fancy screen :)

thanks you for those pictures :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

That town looks quite nice.  I need to play the grid version since I am particular at times with how many tiles apart things should be, and have times when I messed up.  I then have to restart because things aren't as I preferred.

Gatherer

^
I use vanilla dirt road to measure distances.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.