Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Globe Theatre

Started by Discrepancy, April 10, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

DS Globe Theatre

v1.0  --  released: 11 April 2018

**Requires the latest version of Banished (v1.0.7  build 170910).
**Requires the mod: DS Jetty & Bridge.

enable DS Globe Theatre below DS Jetty & Bridge in mod list.

Build a theatre based upon Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. Only one can be built on a map.
It employs 2-8 Performers who will provide entertainment happiness to the citizens and earn a small amount of silver.

The building has a large happiness radius of 89.

The theatre is capable of storing up to 200 Silver (flagged as Custom7) within the building.

18x16 footprint.

Construction cost =
34 Logs + 21 Stone + 144 Lumber + 144 Iron Fittings + 21 Glass + 13 Warm Coats + 610 work by builders.

**you must be using DS Jetty & Bridge v2.0 with this mod to make the Lumber, Iron Fittings and Glass. Also the Jetty Merchants can trade with the silver.

Download from here.

**to capture some of the screenshots an external program was used (cheatengine).

Translation modding -
           StringTable download : DSGlobeTheatre_StringTables_v1.0.zip

v 1.0    - initial release   -- 11042018  |  .zip = 7.76mb (7,954kb)   .pkm = 14.4mb (14,747kb)

Discrepancy

As can be seen, I have released the building but it does not have the ability to function like a chapel.

I have a short-term and long-term memory problem as I tried to make it this way, and it failed... and only then is when I finally remembered that this had been tried before by @kid1293 and didn't work.

The code is hidden within the citizen file, and even more of it hidden from us - we can't make another profession that has an attendance like the chapel, school or doctor.

So instead the Performers still give out happiness but also generate a small amount of Silver.

Silver is valued at 10, weight 1, it is also stored in the Custom7 slot, Misc for most, or Silver in the North.

I am right now putting my attention to making a patch for DS Jetty & Bridge to work with the North 6.

galensgranny

I am delighted that it is released!  :)   It's ok if it does not act like a church.  It looks good and adds happiness.

taniu

@ Discrepancy :D Thank you very much - Regards :D