News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Lush & Green (Version 1.1 2018-05-21)

Started by Voeille, May 18, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voeille

wiscoke

I love it! grass really looks like grass :)

taniu

@ Voeille  :D thanks for the mod - I also like green grass and green trees

Voeille

I fixed the problem with pastures and orchards not covering with snow, and added a HQ snow texture as a bonus :)

kid1293

catty-cb

Thank you I look forward to trying it out   :)

tuggistar

Lush & Green is a very beautiful mod, but I have instead of the texture for the pasture Green Square. Check out this mod on Directx 9 I can not, I have for mods too little RAM. As my system tells me while changing DirectX 11 to DirectX 9. :(
MoD in the list:
Banished UI mod
Buxton Scetch Font
Better Stock piles (DS)
Cold Realism
Lush & Green
RK editors Choice Edition

zak4862

Hi tuggistar!
You should try to put DSBetter Stock piles and RK Editors Choice on the top of your mods.
Lush&Green mod provides new game textures and that could be tricky.RK Editors Choice is using them with implemented new starter maps.
I have now 32 active mods in my game including those two above and almost half of them are RED.But believe me - I spent hours and hours of trying and confronted
many crashes before I found the right order. So cheer Up! :)
     Regards zak4862

bubbamcgee

I know this is an old thread; but, I just started playing Banished again and absolutely love the grass texture.  Would it be possible to make a ghosted square with this new texture to cover over the flattened brown areas???

Glenn

There is an old v6 mod that can do this.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=26

Slink's Lawns Version 1.1

There are two mods in the zip which are empty fields that stop trees from growing

One is grass that tones in well with Lush and Green, the second is transparent

bubbamcgee

Thanks for the heads about that mod.  I've used it before; but, it doesn't match up well enough the lush texture.  Plus, I was hoping for a ghosted square that I can put up to/under buildings.