News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

[Colonial Charter] Anyone has the crop and orchard seed list?

Started by huyle, June 03, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huyle

I'm playing version 1.75, I checked the spreadsheets on blackliquid forum, but it wasn't included, the seeds and their price

Willows

Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

huyle

@Willows i mean the the price of seeds when you buy it from trading post

Willows

Oh. I'm sorry. I do know that all grains and the herbs are 4000, and most of the other crops are 2500, with a few of the orchrards being 3500. But I don't know where an exact chart would be. I'm sorry!
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

huyle

@Willows do you know the reason why they increase the price? even with vanilla seeds (apple, plum)

elemental

At some point quite a while back they decided that seeds were too cheap, so they increased the prices. As for the different prices, I sort of remember an explanation that goes something like this: some crops are grown simply for food but others you can turn into other products with higher trade values. The prices are based on the 'usefulness' of the crop. Or to put it another way, if the trader knows you can make something useful out of a certain crop he will charge you more for it - simply because he can.

I know some people don't like the higher prices but in a way the different prices make it a bit more interesting. How you feel about that will probably depend on your play style though.

huyle

@elemental mostly, i buy seeds just for collection purpose, and the price isnt the problem when my town is big. but in the latest game (hard), the first seed i got is the apple seed, and i have to spend all my firewood to buy it, about 850 firewood while i only have 30 adults to works

elemental

I also aim to collect all seeds. It's sort of like an achievement.

The farm trader is very helpful. You will have more seeds to choose from and the trader will come at least once per year.