News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Introducing Myself, and the Evil Food Merchant

Started by bucklingbranch, July 08, 2014, 02:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucklingbranch

Firstly, HI! I am new to this forum, and would just like to introduce myself. I bought this incredible game back on release day, and while I only played for less than a month in the beginning, I am back and loving it even more since 1.0.3!

I wanted to share this funny screenshot of Regenie the Food Merchant. All his/her items for trade except the venison have an amount of 666! I had never seen this before and wondered if it was common or not. Maybe Luke has an evil sense of humor lol

salamander

@bucklingbranch -- Welcome to World of Banished!

I think some have seen the 666 thing before on a merchant.  Although some see this as nothing more than coincidence, others have suggested burning the dev at the stake (assuming there's enough firewood available).  ;)

bucklingbranch

@salamander  Thanks for the welcome  :)

Maybe burning the dev at the stake is a little harsh, especially as there's only one of him  :P

irrelevant

In early stages of a town I've seen 333s and 666s. I think it's just 1/3 and 2/3s of 1000, the engine has determined to bring that fraction to the trade port based on population or something.

I know, not nearly as much fun, that's how I am  ;)

RedKetchup

welcome @bucklingbranch

yeah it s common in the 120-200 pop but doesnt last long after they bring you 1000-2000 and then after 2000-4000 and at the end some 10k lol
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .