News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Trying again to get some people to come in here

Started by RedKetchup, July 19, 2014, 06:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Trying again to get some people to come in here. I announced (again) my new blog : Atikamek on the SRS forum :) trying to push people to come see and hopefully trying to make them adopt this website as main source forum ^^

http://shiningrocksoftware.com/forum/discussion/4018/new-village-blog-atikamek-a-trade-empire-mastery-test#Item_1

i hope i made it ... appealing :)

Edit: i m asking this question... Can I add a quote from here, from you @solarscreen and copy paste it on my topic in there ?
there is the quote i would like to add to it:

Forum Challenge #5: Trading Empire « on: July 14, 2014, 06:22:39 PM »

Build a trading empire! 

Run 30, 40, 50 trading depots or more and jam your map full of barns and resources!

Categories:
1. World Grocer - Fruit, meat, vegetables, grain. 500 farmer contestants, build those depots!
2. Wealthy Industrialist - wood, stone, coal, tools, clothes
3. Ale Master - How many taverns and barrels can you build?

Post your town screencaps and be sure to include the Town Hall captures that show your total inventory.

The deadline is midnight UTC August 1st.

Your choice of seed, conditions, and difficulty.

GOOD LUCK!

Can I do ? maybe it can help to push more people to come and see :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

mariesalias

I have to catch up on your last one now that the challenge is ended. I am so behind on blogs and fan fiction on this forum! :\

I am sure you will make it appealing.

solarscreen

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 19, 2014, 06:34:26 AM
Trying again to get some people to come in here. I announced (again) my new blog : Atikamek on the SRS forum :) trying to push people to come see and hopefully trying to make them adopt this website as main source forum ^^

http://shiningrocksoftware.com/forum/discussion/4018/new-village-blog-atikamek-a-trade-empire-mastery-test#Item_1

i hope i made it ... appealing :)

Edit: i m asking this question... Can I add a quote from here, from you @solarscreen and copy paste it on my topic in there ?
there is the quote i would like to add to it:

Forum Challenge #5: Trading Empire « on: July 14, 2014, 06:22:39 PM »

Build a trading empire! 

Run 30, 40, 50 trading depots or more and jam your map full of barns and resources!

Categories:
1. World Grocer - Fruit, meat, vegetables, grain. 500 farmer contestants, build those depots!
2. Wealthy Industrialist - wood, stone, coal, tools, clothes
3. Ale Master - How many taverns and barrels can you build?

Post your town screencaps and be sure to include the Town Hall captures that show your total inventory.

The deadline is midnight UTC August 1st.

Your choice of seed, conditions, and difficulty.

GOOD LUCK!

Can I do ? maybe it can help to push more people to come and see :)

Please do!
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

alright thanks you. i prefer to ask first before 'quoting' someone ..  somewhere else

Biginuf

You didn't have to ask me twice, that forum was terrible.  I refused to even create an account over there.

RedKetchup

welcome on Worls of Banished @Biginuf :) i hope you ll enjoy your surf in here :)