News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Poll : New Livestock package.

Started by RedKetchup, August 28, 2014, 02:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Poll : New Livestock package.

If it would happends if we would do a pack of new livestock, how many new livestock would you see and wish to be added ? and which animal would you like to see being added ?

personally i would love also to see a fix that would add milk produced by cows (about same mechanic as eggs)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

ivorymalinov

mariesalias

Goats could have milk, as well. And pigs, well they have bacon, what more do they need?  ;D

RedKetchup

haha , so when slaughtered , they would give..... bacon and leather ? lol (they cant give bacon while alive ^^)

edit: bacon and sausages ? ^^

borreh1973

3: pigs (meat and bacon), goats (milk and cheese) and turkeys (better than chicken).

ivorymalinov

I did consider Turkeys, then thought twice. At present when hovering over a chicken pen the noise is almost unbearable after a few seconds of constant squawks. I could not imagine  how awful Turkeys would be to listen to. :(

Bobbi

I would particularly like to see some kind of Goat/Milk/Cheese mod and maybe something with pigs? Pig skin for cheaper coat maybe?

Bong

Pigs and goats, as mentioned above.

RedKetchup

Bobbi

Or maybe just pigs for leather and cows for milk?

RedKetchup

hmmmm look at this guys :)

for the moment it s only available at merchants .... i need to modify pastures:Cattle but....
;D ;D ;D Soon ™

RedKetchup

Woot  ! I  am So PROUD :) /FLEX

i asked the general merchant to bring milk :) i bought all the 333 he brought to me, the trader took all 333 and put them in the barn, a Citizen made his errants, and the milk gone in an house :)

FLEX !!! hehe
i think i am the first one who added something to the game :) all others only played with the number in the texts, me i added something :)
but.... i raged so much IMO. i love my little wooden milk bucket :)

irrelevant

Congratulations! You're absolutely the King of Banished. :D

Now can you make cows produce it?  ;)

RedKetchup

i should be :) just need to figure out which text .rsc i need to modify and include them in my package. and also , only there,  i ll be able to see all my other graphic files lol, the buckets should spawn like the eggs are spawning, same spot inside the little shelter of the pastures :)

i'll check that this afternoon or tonight. i need to get out and when i ll comeback... i ll fall asleep hehe, problably, depending of the ... adranaline lol

Bobbi