News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

specialized barn

Started by Fellow Villager, October 23, 2014, 06:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Villager

there are many specialized markets and stockpiles, but not specialized barns, only edible barns and the other kind i don't remember the name...
could be useful if someone makes "grain barns" (grain silo from red is perfect), meat barn, fruit barn etc.....the problem is that people carries many thing and deposit them where they want, forcing them to put a kind of food in a specific storage will facilitate 2nd tier of production (as diary, mill, butcher etc)

barns and storage carts too

Bobbi

It would be cool if these barns each had slightly different graphics as well to add more variety. Same size and similar appearance, just a little variation in style.

Fellow Villager

yes, thx I forgot to say this......

the way is the grain silo...maybe red are reading us and want to introduce these buildings!

Fellow Villager

yes i know it, but I was speacking of extremely specific storage as fruit, grains...that could help the production chain

RedKetchup

pangaea root cellar isnt one ? :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

Root cellar is delicious, but hampered by placement.  What is being suggested here (I think, as it is not my thread) is how nice it would be to put a barn near your orchards and have only fruit end up there instead of filling up with all kinds of miscellaneous stuff, and the same with crops. And because I just have to be complicated, I am suggesting it would be even cooler if they looked slightly different while being the same footprint as the regular barn.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on October 23, 2014, 09:54:14 AM
Root cellar is delicious, but hampered by placement. 

thats the price for being a 30000 weight building :) and used for vegts and fruits.
but it isnt really that bad, dont look at the building. i made it like that to accomodate most placements.

Bobbi

The root cellar building is very cute. I use it wherever I can.  :)

Fellow Villager

I forgot the cellar (that I use too)...maybe it could be fine adding a barn for meat, and create a cellar for fruit and one for vegetable.
then, i'm asking red, milk and derivates (chees yoghurt ecc) what kind of food are?

RedKetchup