Main Menu

Maritimes Riffle V100

Started by Necora, May 08, 2017, 02:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

Maritimes Riffle V100

Download it here!

Alternative Download Link for Version 100

Dropbox doesn't work for you? Download it from Google Drive here!

Maritimes Riffle V100 String Tables

Maritimes Decorations String Table
Necora Toolbar String Table

Maritimes Collection Production and Build Cost Spreadsheet

Note - this is a one stop maritimes shop for all of the information on build costs, production stats, and vital stats of all buildings in the maritimes collection.
It is a work in progress (there is a lot of information to add to it!) so bear with me while I add things as I go. Some resources/buildings might be absent, and I will try to get to them as I can.
If there is something specific you need to know, let me know. Or, if you want to add it yourself, I can share with you the relevant files for you to get that information from and put it into the spreadsheet.

Maritimes Vital Stats

Maritimes Riffle V100 Development Information.

Here is development information for Maritimes Riffle V100. I will use this to keep a record of bug issues, compatibility issues, and load order issues as they are reported, and also for any other things that I think should be bought to your attention :).

Current issues

• Nothing to report :)

Necora

Ooops I put this in the wrong place... @RedKetchup do you mind shunting it over to the 107 section? Sorry... :-[

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

LOL @Necora.

It happens to me about 30% of the time as well that I forget to click on the combobox to select 1.07.

I asked Red if it was possible to make the 1.07 section the default one instead of Mods.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on May 08, 2017, 07:04:41 PM
LOL @Necora.

It happens to me about 30% of the time as well that I forget to click on the combobox to select 1.07.

I asked Red if it was possible to make the 1.07 section the default one instead of Mods.

euh not sure. i ll try to remember to check tomm :)
going to bed now.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

@Necora thank you :)
For those of us who had the original version you put out, the beta, will this be compatible, or will a new game need to be made?

Thanks for your hard work :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@Necora I tried riffles for the first time, the water turbulence is cool, but am wondering if I did something wrong with pond.  I didn't lower the ground first, just wanted to see how to place it and how it would look.  The bannies kept walking over it to get to the other side. Must it be lowered or fenced?  Deco mod is a very nice and needed addition for those of us not using CC.

Necora

@QueryEverything nope, this is an update of the BETA. It includes everything with a few adjustment, and more content.

@Abandoned hmm no, there is nothing wrong there. Because the tiles are ghosted, they are passable. There is no way to make ghost items an obstacle (that I know of). You can use a fence set (not crystal cliffs - also ghosted!) to direct your bannies.

Abandoned

@Necora , thanks I will keep that in mind and have made a note of it.  Also posted on other thread about some un-ghosted rocks or plants. Great sets, looking forward to trying them all. :)

coddot