News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod to preset tarting mats limits.

Started by AnnaDannir, March 21, 2020, 04:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaDannir

So I can't be the only one who finds resetting all the resource collection/production limits at the start of the game tedious at best. 
Is there a mod that will allow you to preset them once and not have to bother with them again no matter how many games I start?
(I'm not at all sure that I'm phrasing this correctly). 
TY in advance

AnnaDannir

Actually, that's not what I was talking about.  I mean once you're in the game you have to fiddle with the preset limits on food/clothing/materials/etc limits.  Every single time you start a new game.  I find it to me a little annoying so I was wondering if there was a mod that would allow you to auto-max out the limits so, for most games, you wouldn't have to fiddle with it. 

I mean, I imagine there isn't: maybe most people don't find it as much of a chore as I do. 

brads3

i see. no ,i looked at it quick and thought you ment adding mods and moving them in the order. i actually use the limits to control the goods. this way the worker helps as a laborer often. and no there is nothing to fix that. you can max them out at start. then not worry about them again.