News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

wow, look at all those pieces, good job  :)

RedKetchup

btw , just letting you know. i did the 4x trading post....
it is ready to be multiplied by 8 textures :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

wow, that new canal system is going to be great. 

Not to interrupt work on canal, but when you get to the rest of NMT I have problem with Old Salty.  I have the salt mine built right next to it, salt gets delivered to the bakery but the worker takes salt to old salty but doesn't leave it there, just takes it back to the storage shed.  I have NMT after the North in the mod list but if salt works for bakery I would think it would work with Old Salty.  I will remind you when you get to the rest of NMT.  :)

Abandoned

Chere espece Mr. @RedKetchup , I had a thought about the NMT houses which I really like except for one thing.  I don't like upgrading houses or buildings because I like the way they look to begin with especially with surrounding buildings built to look good together. I don't much like when I check inside for the family or inventory to see a row of house pictures.  I know others do like that, I am not asking for it to be changed, but I don't like missing out on building those great looking upgrades either.  Is there any chance that those upgrade textures could be made into a basic house with those building requirements, S'il vous plait  :)

RedKetchup

@Abandoned  yeah i know there is alot of work about this huge NMT mod  :-X

things arent going fast unfortunately. thats something we only know when you are editing/creating 3D. only on the TP yesterday i ve passed 14 hrs no coffee break.

at least now the 4X is completed....
i need to finish the code so all the 8 textures are loading.

embx61

Impressive!

And I agree. So much time it can cost to 3d model and do the coding.

I had last two weeks a bit of a burnout because of some stuff I can't figure out (Sent you a PM about it Red) and just needed a break I guess  but I am about ready to pick it up again :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on May 29, 2017, 01:35:40 PM
Impressive!

I had last two weeks a bit of a burnout because of some stuff I can't figure out (Sent you a PM about it Red) and just needed a break I guess  but I am about ready to pick it up again :)

man, sometimes when we are very tired and nothing seems to work correctly .... you need to close everything and do a break and enjoy doing something else like watch movie or tvshows... or play something else.
let time pass and let your subconsious analyse the situation and come up with a solution. thats what i do.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup no rush, just thought I would mention it.  I will remind you later.  It is good for you to take breaks, often when you come back from break you will see solutions and things you missed.  :)

QueryEverything

Quote from: embx61 on May 29, 2017, 01:35:40 PM
Impressive!

@embx61 I always know when hubby is about to burn out, the kitchen is cleaned (top to floorboards, I caught him literally ripping up the kitchen floor one day), furniture is getting moved.  I go to bed with the house one way, then I need an exorcist ;)  Damn things move in the night.  Hahaha.

The problem is then we end up with half finished projects, work & home wise, and a burnt out shaking husk of a man. 
We have over half a dozen of unfinished models, and guages, and files strewn over a bunch of harddrives, and not enough of 1 to release.  We need to bring in someone else, but it's hard to find someone who loves aircraft and modelling/coding.

@RedKetchup thank goodness for Netflix here :)  I was about to lose my storage to DVD & XBox games!  We have so many, now at least I can keep the clutter down and don't need to worry about where I'm going to store things.
Between Steam & Netflix, I may get my bookshelves back for books.  Although, I haven't bought a hard copy in years, damn George still hasn't released his next book ;) 
My eclectic tastes are more on digital now anyway, the writers I do follow release in both formats, and unless it's a collection I've been building for years, then I now get most on digital, especially with the amount of time I spend in front of a screen. :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

Yeah, even as a player we suffer the occasional "burnout"...   :-[

I'm in such a phase right now - playing Fallout2, go biking, groom the 107 download list, pimp my browser, go bike some more... anything but playing Banished... and I do some part-time work for a few hours every week, restaurating old broken wooden toys, that's a nice change of pace...   :D

Anyway - I can feel the urge to start a new town with a fresh mod selection sneaking up on me...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

WELL !!!!! I know i have a little list of little fix to do....

it is the very first time i see some textures in game... but even the old ones... seems alot more clean and alot more ... detailled and awesome :)
i am very impressed by some of the textures :)
i wish so bad if i could look alot more closer ^^

i hope these screenshots will tell you exactly how much majestic it looks in game :)

QueryEverything

I really am liking the look of them @RedKetchup what a fabulous 'WIP' teaser :D

1)  Are the buildings mix n match to the sidewalks & canal textures?  (Brick canal, wood building etc)
A couple of them in these shots (may be different after tweaking them) are looking a little dark, and a bit overpowering, needing a bit of lightness maybe?  Or, a mix of texture finishes to them (say, the brick ones, have the upper half of the building a different texure (light colours)), something to just tweak how it looks.
I do like the look of the buildings, but the definition in them does get a bit lost with brick-on-brick etc
(That's not a mean criticism in anyway - I really like how this set is working out & want to see the definition in the buildings :D )

2)  Who knows, with all the code breaking developments you have all been having, one (or more ;) ) may be able to figure out an override for the camera, and we can all have happy closeups :)

3)  I am digging your UI :D  But I said that in the other thread ;)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

yeah i know some are dark... specially the dark stones ^^
but you will get used to it and the darkstones look awesome in winters :)

i can maybe put the darkones building with the other texture i used with the one in wood :)

elemental

The dark stone canals look amazing. On the buildings... not so sure yet. I would need to see it in game.  :)

despo_20

Yeah! Looks amazing Ketchup!!!
The stones are perfetc, maybe the bricks look too big  ;)