News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 4:Butterville

Started by brads3, February 20, 2020, 07:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

YEAR 67

the plantation plows 2 wheat fields. a storage barn is built.we are so tight on workers, we had to wait for a graduate  to become the builder.we did recover from the tool shortage. enough so 1 RK blacksmith makes iron and has dropped back to 1 worker.clothing and food show improvement. the bannies worked hard and feneced a new pasture. a wood cutter at the plantation should bring our firewood up and help overcome that shortage.

we took in 400 sugar cookies.

pic 1: livestock pasture
pic 2: wheat fields

brads3

YEAR 68 and 69

we are concerned with our food poduction. our builder has gone fishing.more fields will be cleared and plowed but we need workers.

we took in 1050 squash and 485 oats.we could not avoid starvation. 12 bannies have died.we even tried manually harvesting the grape orchard.
it got so bad we had to send the cleric to help the farms.still deaths continued. the brewer from the Swan tavern became a hunter.another 164 in food was brought with our trading post. it took all the goods that were stocked.

1 issue with so many mods is the trade post never gets stocked well enough. usually i build 2 of them to compensate for the slow stocking. with so many items,ones that we do have and that are of more value are stocked after other items in the list. this slows down our trading.

half way thru the 69th year,the deaths are too much . we have cut into the workforce so far there is no chance at recovering.i'll stop this map. did not get as many farms as i wanted.  there is much of the map not covered.

pic 1:starvation
pic 2 thru 4: overviews

brads3

SUMARY

the new farmyards work well. KID's new mod improves the look and functions of the many farms that get built on the maps. the farms have come a ways over the years. no longer are they just a huge crop field. we can even feed livestock and trade those or use them to gain more supplies. there is even a dairy barn that you can feed grain and get milk from.

there are a few mod order changes needed. i forgot to add the CC stable barn that helps Necora's animal pens use RED's oats. i also need to add the CC orchard forrests since RED's fail with the pine mod.