Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Images from Castle Rock maps

Started by Gatherer, February 20, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

"The Zoom Hack

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/banishedpeople/the-zoom-hack-t209.html"

does this have to be reset every time you play the game or will it lock for next time?

Gatherer

It has to be set every time you start the game.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

elemental

Zoom hack is definitely worth trying at least once.

Gatherer

Year 80

Bannies did not trade last year. Production tab shows we need to import ~21500 (~29%) units of food per annum just to break even. Population is expected to increase as I have at least one more village planned. With the current meat exports (bison meat, smoked fish), herbs, mead, fur, logging and industrial output (logs, bricks, glass, iron fittings, fishing gear, wagon parts, timber) it won't be possible to cover food deficit much longer by imports alone.

In other news: The latest new village slowly grows. We'll probably do some fishing here and perhaps even some greenhouse farming to alleviate our food problems.

Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 84

Lots and lots of storage options.

Trading post no. 10. This time from the DS Jetty mod.

We're going to build more boat houses here.

Food situation is still causing concern. Kid's greenhouses will help with that.
Fiat panis.

kid1293

Funny notion. I usually don't see snow in Banished. I mostly test to build a thing and then quit  ;D
Nice pictures. That island didn't look much at first but now... :)

Gatherer

Year 88

It was decided to expand further north.

The island looked so small before construction began.

Fiat panis.

Artfactial

Wow, incredibly detailed and beautiful city.:)

I don't use the MegaMod so had never seen the Narrow Row Houses. I downloaded the standalone version; is there a game-breaking reason you don't use it in this iteration of your city or just for aesthetic purposes?:)
I'm going to have a nice read through your development with my morning coffee, cheers!

Gatherer

I take it you mean Kid's rowhouses? It was a deliberate choice not to use them on this map, though I do have the mod enabled.

I only use MegaMod Deco Pack never the whole MegaMod. And I wish it was cut apart to even smaller Deco Packs. There's lots of stuff in there that I find no use for.
Fiat panis.

Artfactial

No actually, I meant the Narrow Row Houses by AzemOcram.:) The more modern ones.
Found a separate download of an older version in this thread, before it was merged into the MegaMod.
http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/319-narrow-rowhouses-and-clocktowers/&

Yeah, I'm very tempted to add the MM Deco pack as well, but it is indeed enormous!

Gatherer

Oh, I see. Too modern looking for what I had in mind with this map. They are nice though.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 92

One iron ore quarry with maximum workforce is just not enough to keep up with demand.

Iron dependant industry and manufacture in the mining village. In other parts of the map there is another wagon workshop, two small workshops, and a blacksmith.

This stream is rich with fish.

Our newest village. I'm thinking this one will be the last one. We're spread out pretty far apart and logistic is suffering.

Just a couple more houseboats.
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

:) The new houseboats look really nice and I like the stream with the fishing bridge crossing to Slink's stacked houses by the hill side.  The islands are fantastic, very nice map  :)

Gatherer

Year 98

Mining town deco. I'm not planning anything new here.

Most of the houses in Sherbrooke village are finished. Lots of little storage will be placed here as we're overproducing food in this area.

P.S.: This map is reaching its end and will be stopped in year 110.
Fiat panis.

Nilla