News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Screenshots series - Update: The Courthouse and the big plaza!

Started by Skibitth.YT, January 20, 2017, 06:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skibitth.YT

Hey guys!
Here are some screen shots taken in my village which keep extending. I passed over 250 population and keep rising. The food is just great! Around 40k.
Also you can watch here the video from my youtube channel to see how I did all these: https://youtu.be/_DrC62ISXZg

Plus few more other pictures attached!

Cheers guys!

Abandoned

Very nice, I like those little fenced areas and colored added with the trees there by the fishing pier.

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: Abandoned on January 21, 2017, 05:22:27 AM
Very nice, I like those little fenced areas and colored added with the trees there by the fishing pier.

@Abandoned thanks!
I like that I found many assets and stuff in the workshop and now there are many possibilities to beautify the town :D

Skibitth.YT

Update: The Port Side and new Expansion

Hey guys!
You can see some screenshots with the new expansion and the port side which looks pretty cool, I think :D Hope you will enjoy it as well. And also you can watch the video on how it was done here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29OsVBXdHyw

Skibitth.YT

It's time for another update! :D

I have expanded the new town and now it started to look pretty damn good! :D What do you think guys?

Also you can watch here: https://youtu.be/qCoDdD7ebBk  the entire video on how it was done.

Cheers!

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Tom Sawyer

Great looking town! Have you found the original name of this church model or is it just in your story?

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: Gatherer on January 27, 2017, 02:29:54 PM
You are very talented.

Thank you @Gatherer ! Most appreciate it and I am glad you like it! I am starting to learn this game and to learn all these buildings as they are many :))
I am using the MOD: MEGAMOD 0.06

Cheers!

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 27, 2017, 03:21:40 PM
city roads change everything :)

@RedKetchup Indeed! And I was so close not to use them :)) but then I said to give it a try. In the video they don't look exactly like this, but after that I re-did them and now they look as you saw.
In the future I will place some light poles and they will look amazing :D Now I did not have lamp oil to do them :)))

Cheers!

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 27, 2017, 02:58:10 PM
Great looking town! Have you found the original name of this church model or is it just in your story?

@Tom SawyerThe name of the church is....Church :)) so I can't say it helps.  See the attached screenshot. There you can find it if you have the Mega Mod 0.06 installed. Hope it helps!

Cheers!

Tom Sawyer

Yes, I know this church model. It looks grandios. It's a mod by Embx but we don't know the real name. So let it be the St. Richard Cathedral. :)

Skibitth.YT

Update: The B&B Tavern and the Ketchup Factory!

Hey guys!
New updates on my village. More things were built and I re-arranged the farm fields now. Plus I placed that little and beautiful tavern in the port side. I extended the farm fields and built a Ketchup Factory and some mines to dig some expensive minerals. If you want to see how I did all these you can also check here the video: https://youtu.be/iOhqpZgJ8aE

Cheers!

RedKetchup

definitely city roads are so awesome !

i love the ketchup industries and tomatoes plants too :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 30, 2017, 12:57:15 PM
definitely city roads are so awesome !

i love the ketchup industries and tomatoes plants too :)

:)))) I am sure you do like the Ketchup factory @RedKetchup
By the way nice job with your creations. I like them! :D