News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Maritimes Prince Edward Island Shore Fisheries V105

Started by Necora, February 16, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

@RedKetchup thanks, I was actually about to message you and ask you to move it here. Would you mind moving the dock set discussion over too? That was also 107. Cheers!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Necora

Here is a teaser of some buildings to come in the next mod from the Maritimes... NS Inshore Fisheries...

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Necora

Updated to Version 102 - See change log in download for details.

Necora

QueryEverything

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Necora

This set has been updated, although it is mainly a minor update to sort out the trade posts. See first post for details!

Necora

QueryEverything

@Necora a couple of things, I did post over on BL and you possibly saw it already, but I forgot to post about the graphics cross grain, moiré @RedKetchup calls it, on the storage system, and the fisheries in Winter.
They are completely fine, but when the snow falls, you can see it.

Also, can I please have a copy (either as a variant in the larger mod, or as an indi file), the old version of the PEI storage please, with the awesome little side ramps.  They were pretty awesome.  :)

I know you're wrapping things up until after your Summer, so I have no concerns about that, I just wanted to address it as I find it. :)

Actually, looking back through a few of my old screenshots, the markings aren't as pronounced as the moirĂ© that RK has talked about previously ...  so, not sure now ?!?!?!
I've added 2 screenshots of the older version as well to compare. :)

Necora

@QueryEverything the steps will have to wait, sorry. I leave next Wednesday and have a lot of work to do before.

As for the lines, I don't think there is anything I can do about that. It seems to be system specific as far as I can remember on the discussion of it, I certainly don't get it anywhere near as much as others do.

QueryEverything

Absolutely no rush :)   
Wow, leaving already?  That crept up!! :D