Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Training Camp Storage V3 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 17, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Training Camp Storage V3 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=198

Training Camp Part 2 : Storage. This mod contains all the storage buildings from the Training Camp Mod.

Changed log : I split the RK Training mod into 3 part and added many things to it. People if they desire, they can only pickup a part or everything.

This mod contains :
- A set of 4 decorative weapon racks which can hold tools : 1 at 90 with 3 "F" variant, and 1 at 45 degres with 3 "F" variants (and 2 same models ghosted). the normal ones hold  500 weight, the ghosted ones250 weight.
- A set of 8 decorative barrels (4 normal and 4 ghosted) which can contains ale or grains: 400, 400, 800, and 1200 weight. they come in model of 1x1, 1x1, 1x2, and 2x2 tiles. the ghosted can hold : 200, 200, 400, and 600 weight.
- A set of 6 decorative wood piles ( 3 normal, 3 ghosted which also have 3"F" variants each) which can contains logs : the come in model of 1x1, 1x2 and 1x3 tiles, they can hold 400, 800, and 1200 weight (200, 400, and 600 for the ghosted).
- A set of 6 decorative stone piles (3 normal, 3 ghosted) which can hold stone or iron : 500, 900, and 1200 weight (250, 450, and 600 for the ghosted).
- A 4x3 barn that can hold 6000 weight. compatible with the new custom limits.

BUGFIXES V3:
Fixed a bug with barrels and weaponracks preventing the citizens to use them for storage.
added some decoration barrels to the 4x3 barns making them less empty and in use.

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

@RedKetchup thank you, can only sympathize, change all the mods to the new belt is huge dedication, a lot of it will take time and effort. Thanks again and keep thumbs   for you :)

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup just having a play thru with all the barrels and storage and I've noticed that the Banni's aren't using the "Grain & Ale" barrels, neither the full, nor the ghosted versions.
I am growing wheat, corn & oats, and I have ale.

I am emptied nearly all my storage to force them to use the barrels and they are not.  :(

If you do need to update them, can we also have a set for food please?  (fruit & veg, protein).

The firewood pile works, have yet to check stone.

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

TheOtherMicheal

I use the wood, firewood and stone/iron storage and they all work very well but after checking my most recent game I have found the same thing as @QueryEverything i.e. the barrels are not being used for storage at all.

RedKetchup

sorry about that.

BUGFIXES V3:
Fixed a bug with barrels and weaponracks preventing the citizens to use them for storage.
added some decoration barrels to the 4x3 barns making them less empty and in use.

the download link for this mod has been updated with a V3 fixed version.
please redownload it for updating your games. This is a secure crash-free update.

QueryEverything

Thank you for the quick fix updating now :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 20, 2017, 04:38:29 PM
Thank you for the quick fix updating now :)

np ^^

it is strange sometime how much time it takes to people to report a bug like this ^^ like if it took 2-3 months before someone really used that feature ^^

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup sort of ... but no ...  Let me explain :)

I use them as decorative pieces on my fields, but I rarely ever, ever get grains as a starter seed to grow, this is the first time in months I got Corn (or wheat / oats) as a starter field, so this is the first time that they've gone from being 'decorative field barrels' to actually being usable.  I let the game run a few hours before realising that they weren't being used. 

I was able to buy wheat & oats at the trader, planted them, and still nothing, so ....  hence the report :)

:D

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 20, 2017, 04:40:37 PM
it is strange sometime how much time it takes to people to report a bug like this ^^ like if it took 2-3 months before someone really used that feature ^^

I think because the huge variety of mods we now have, players have been bombarded ;)
There are now so many options for small storage places, unless you really go back through and look at them when built, many will not be seeing the bugs.
Same has happened with some of my mods... but it is me finding the bug 1-2months after releasing it and still no reports from players.

brads3

a lot has to do with the switch to the community icon at the same time as the upgrade to 1.07. i still have most mods at 1.06. i started a file for the 1.07 and as mods are upgraded i was adding to it but it wasn't being played. as others have said,there is upgrades and fixes to them and new mods with more testing and fixes,so we haven't played full games. lol i know i haven't since the CC journey. don't remind us how long ago it has been. there is so much i feel i am changing my game play.plus there are glitches i am waiting for fixes for. it's understood how much work there is for the modders. i never expected this many new mods at the same time. and then BARTENDER has changed the graphics. NECORA started out making fishing spots. look how far that idea has gone and all the turns.lol and now over 4 months later, he has re-invented water and is making fishing lakes.it is amazing how much all you modders have accomplished in such short a time.<<bows

Nilla

I didn't notice this bug because I'm no fan of small specialized storage. I've only used the larger barn in this mod. It works fine. And for decoration?....... hm........ you know me.  ;) :-[

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on April 21, 2017, 04:28:58 AM
I didn't notice this bug because I'm no fan of small specialized storage. I've only used the larger barn in this mod. It works fine. And for decoration?....... hm........ you know me.  ;) :-[

yeah i know you ^^

Paeng

Guilty as charged...  :-[

Quote from: Discrepancy on April 20, 2017, 05:27:28 PMThere are now so many options for small storage places, unless you really go back through and look at them when built, many will not be seeing the bugs.

Precisely... I've probably seen it but assumed there were no goods around to be stored (yet), or brought to another nearby storage...  :)

Still, thanks for the update!
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng on April 21, 2017, 05:44:11 AM
Guilty as charged...  :-[

Quote from: Discrepancy on April 20, 2017, 05:27:28 PMThere are now so many options for small storage places, unless you really go back through and look at them when built, many will not be seeing the bugs.

Precisely... I've probably seen it but assumed there were no goods around to be stored (yet), or brought to another nearby storage...  :)

Still, thanks for the update!

hehe no problem ^^
i was only teasing you all as a reminder to check things sometimes ^^