News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The pathway of products

Started by gatinho65, June 08, 2014, 08:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

To add another wrinkle to this Pathway of Products, I've been sitting here for the past 20 minutes watching vendor after vendor go into my orchards with their carts and come out with them full of plums and walnuts, which they then take back to their markets. I'd been wondering why the barns I so thoughtfully built next to the orchards never have any fruit or nuts in them.

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on July 07, 2014, 07:37:52 PM
To add another wrinkle to this Pathway of Products, I've been sitting here for the past 20 minutes watching vendor after vendor go into my orchards with their carts and come out with them full of plums and walnuts, which they then take back to their markets. I'd been wondering why the barns I so thoughtfully built next to the orchards never have any fruit or nuts in them.

Why those little devils! Don't they know that they are supposed to collect from barns?

salamander

It really bothers me when folks ignore the rules for the sake of efficiency.  :o

mariesalias

I am glad you posted this; I have also noticed that my orchard barns seem perpetually low. Now I know why!