News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Small Town Rowhouses V2.2

Started by kid1293, February 20, 2017, 02:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I'm glad you did. The earlier the better.
I forgot to update an old 106 file.

New version in download. Sorry for making this mess.  :(

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on May 20, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

Thanks all!
I agree that there are a lot of them, that's why the picture.

Right now my head is empty and I think of doing something else
for a while. I've said that before... :)

@kid1293 I haven't had a chance to load up a new map, so I haven't checked - but did you have the minimize option for the Town Hall & the traders by any chance?

And ....  did you remember to look at the road placements so that the Blacksmith & the Tailor match together? 
So that they could be placed and the roads are mapped the same?
(I can't remember where we had that conversation about the road tiles ...  )  ugh

And .... lastly - the Blacksmith, will that do all of the tools you have available? 
I will load and check, promise :D

The above is not a criticism if the answer is no to any of them!!  :)  Just wanted to know if things had been tweaked, thank you again.  (Please don't be mad ;) :D  )

I will download the newest file now to avoid the TH crash :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

@QueryEverything  You must learn a lot...  ;)

Blacksmith only standard tools as it always been.
Tailor has got an extra row. :)
Minimize on town hall but not traders.  :(

I can fix tools and minimize and drive folk nuts with all updates,
but first a little more coffee.

...after a while

OK. I make this one and hope it is OK.
Have tested and it seems to work.

kid1293

QueryEverything

Haha, no rush on the tools etc, more curiosity before I load than anything else :D 

@kid1293 I try and learn as much as I can - but, honestly, it's a quiet night here, so I'm stretching out some things and curiosity is not my friend some days, lol. 

Enjoy your coffee!!  It's pizza night here with my folk, Netflix (Trollhunters with my 15yr old & hubby), a snuggle with the cat, and an early night, trying to shake this infection I have :(

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

Oh wow!  That was quick @kid1293 I barely had time to organise dinner, and post :)  Awesome work!!

brads3

KID"Blacksmith only standard tools as it always been." standard tools??? the RH BS made wood/stone tools and muskets for the forts too. that little shop does a lot and makes them quick too. this set really has always been good for forts with the school,tavern,and the stand-alone office TH.if you do find any bugs to fix,you could add a texture variant to the tavern and roof so it matches the others more.

KID, i overhauled my mod list and before i was done tweaking the mod order and testing,you re-updated about every mod again. you have everyone confused on what mds we need or do what now. or are you confused too? lol

Abandoned

@brads3 LOL I agree, too many updates.  I wonder why that would be ??? ?

brads3

yeah but i don't want to slow him down either. he has made good stuff while doing some of it.i did my overhaul and play and i can wait to do more downloads later. i am waiting for ECORA to update the pine before i add much more. i have been testing different mods for so long i forgot how to play.

Abandoned

@brads3 I started downloading 1.0.7 mods but am giving up with updates, spending more time with files then playing the game. Will have to start over I think if I update my game but may end up with changes to mods I don't want or need.  Oh well

brads3

i hear ya. i tried to be selective when i overhauled my list. it is still as many mods though.i figure bout next weekend i will reload more.i think most is just upgrades of mods i have though.

elemental

The updates will probably settle down once all the old mods have been updated for 1.07 and the new modding toolbar.

I'm certainly not complaining about having modders who are active.

brads3

no,not at all. that is why i said i hate to slow him down,lol.he has added more to sets while he is doing it.i was surprised at how much the moders have added at the same time.

kid1293

@brads3 - I hope you can be safe from me for a while.
I know it's been frustrating with all these updates and fixes and adjustments.
In my case it was to fix the naming of all my mods and I did a little extra. :)

I work the best when having all buzzing around my head,
but I feel the best when having distance to it all.

I must learn how to take a break from it and come back later.
I don't want to give it up all together because of a melt-down.

What next? I don't know. I already feel restless.

Discrepancy

Quote from: kid1293 on May 21, 2017, 10:30:30 PM
I work the best when having all buzzing around my head,
but I feel the best when having distance to it all.

I must learn how to take a break from it and come back later.
I don't want to give it up all together because of a melt-down.

What next? I don't know. I already feel restless.

:) I know that feeling.