Started by embx61, April 29, 2017, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

TheOtherMicheal

Thanks for this and a big thanks in general for all the work you're doing to consolidate your mod collection. It's certainly improved my load order  :)

QueryEverything

Great work, I've grabbed them in the Unified mod, they are excellent :) 

:D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

Thanks and you are welcome.

As I said, it makes it easier for me too to work with sets instead of single downloads and many other modders do the same.

But I will continue to add new mods/sets I create to the Unified Mod for those who prefer just one PKM.

The Unified Mod contains now all I have created so far. with all the updates/value adjustments(Except for the Apothecary what still works as a Herbalist but I have plans to make it a Health production building) so if download this one you won't need any of the packs.

If rather download the packs then you have all besides the still separate mods as the Church, Herbalist, Oil Press, Apothecary, and Winery.
The church will stay separate for a while as I have no other buildings for Town services yet but the Oil Press, Winery, and Herbalist, Apothecary will be added in a Production Pack if I finished my Glass Works and Sand Gatherer buildings.

brads3

the modular idea is good too though. yesterday i downloaded the 2 gray houses since they will go good with KID's wild west set. of course then i had to add the tannery for the saddles. the individual mods give you flexability if there is a conflict with another mod also. i had a oil press,not sure which 1,it had to be moved below CC because it was way over producing sunflowers.my crops produced about twice as much as normal. how often do you start with sunflowers?never noticed the glitch before.

embx61

A while ago it was mentioned the sunflowers where over producing.
It has the same values as some of the vanilla crops so I don't understand it why it is producing so much.

Here parts of the files I have
NaturalResource:
GrowthDescription growth
{
// maximum growth before death, -1 for ever living
float _maxGrowth = -1;

// growth +- some amount
float _maxGrowthTolerance = 0.0;

// length of growth period to maturity
float _growthInMonths = 3;

// temperature dependant growth
bool _temperatureDependent = true;
float _growthTemp = 65.0;
float _growthTempRange = 25.0;

// soil properties
bool _soilDependent = true;
float _soilQualityChangeOnRemove = 0.98f;
float _soilQualityChangeOnDecay = -0.8f;

// re-seeding. Seed chance 0 means no reseeding
int _seedChance = 0;

bool _zScale = true;
float _minScale = 0.1;
}

And her the raw material part:
RawMaterialDescription rawmaterial
{
SpriteSheet _spriteSheet = "UI/EBOilPressSpriteSheet.rsc";
StringTable _stringTable = "Dialog/EBOilPressStringTable.rsc";
String _name = "EBSunflowerK";
String _nameSmall = "EBSunflowerSmall";

int _lowCreateCount = 20;
int _highCreateCount = 26;

int _weight = 1;
int _createChance = 4;

RawMaterialFlags _flags = Edible | Grain;

float _carryScale = 0.6;
}

Gatherer

@embx61

I'm having trouble using standalone Specialized Stockpiles Mod with EB Storage Set:

- If I load standalone Specialized Stockpiles Mod above EB Storage Set then specialized sub-menu in the latter won't show.
- If I load it below it will show but then I get little grey dots between some menu options. Usually when those are clicked it crashes the game. Not this time, at least not yet. But it is annoying.

So I disabled the standalone Specialized Stockpiles and now it's a clickfest to reach those stockpiles through the community toolbar everytime I need them.

If it can be somehow made compatible/fixed it would be nice, if not I'll learn to live with it.

Cheers :)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

embx61

@Gatherer

I shall see what I can do about it.
The code is from Delver and I only added the stockpiles from some of the new flags what require a stockpile.

If it not work somehow I take the mod out of my pack and add the 3 Custom stockpiles to it and release it separate so it will not use the EB toolbar.

Gatherer

Thanks. I've only updated to 1.0.7. yesterday and am still struggling with mod load order (117 mods enabled at the moment). With all the red conflicts it's a real pain in the ass.
Fiat panis.

embx61

Most red conflicts are just benign.
Now with the community toolbar about every mod will show red.

Beside that most mods share professions and raw material files so also harmless.

Gatherer

Yeah, I know that. I don't care much about efficiency (not a bean counter) but do want to have a smooth game without any crashes. And more importantly not to disable some production chains with bad load order.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

^^ yeah  ;D it is like we done it on purpose to mystify people with the conflicts so it become mundane and normal ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

it will be fun since you can only quick move mods in 1 direction. everything not red goes to the bottom. go through the list and throw everything red up.
next throw all mods that affect the start and game play to the top:residency mods,aging,no smoke,more wood,etc. once they are  all at the top,you can move them around if you want to organize them.go back to the bottom of the red mods. if you have any mods that you are still using that are 1.06,move them to the top. once all the 1.06 mods are all there, you can organize them if need be.go to the bottom, of your start mods and quick click them to the top. by starting at the bottom,the start mods will go to the top in the right order. you should now have all the mods organized/ start mods at the very top.1.06 mods and then 1.07 mods. and nothing below that should be red.
  this way is faster than moving each mod 1 at a time. once a set is moved to the top,you have less mods to move around.by starting at the bottom,the list will be in the right order since the next mod will go above the last 1 you clicked.
   if you have 1.06 mods,there will be conflicts. in game you will be able to use some of the items only with other 1.06 mods. if for example you try to use NMT clay to make CC bricks,it will not work. you can make NMT bricks with NMT clay only. and those bricks will work on 1.06 houses or buildings but not 1.07 modded buildings. this is important for 2 reasons. 1 you will get confused and think a building should be functioning when the TH saya you have "x" item. but "x" item might have the wrong tag.however if you do not still have 1.06 bricks,you can not build other 1.06 modded buildings. this would affect the tiles for the NORTH houses.

embx61

@Gatherer

I uploaded a new version of the Storage Set. The Specialized  Stock Yard is removed.

I uploaded a standalone Specialized Stock Yards Mod with the added custom flags.

ENJOY!

I will soon update the Unified Mod as well to delete the specialized Stock yard code.

brads3

my game doesn't crash. the only shut down to a chain should be betweena 1.06 and a 1.07 item being tagged wrong.any breaks otherwise will be a mod problem.