News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING of AMERICA SERIES: Towns #5

Started by brads3, July 09, 2017, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

YEAR 90

we add several markets and more housing.a few hostels and add some sidewalks along the roadway.another bakery,clinic,dentist,barber shop,water tower, and an apothecary are also added.

pic 1: markets
pic 2: service buildings

brads3

YEAR 91

we continue clearing land.a small park is set behind the water tower.a tailor and tavern are finished in summer.more houses are built.now that we have several grain fields in the NMT town,work begins on the many windmills. a  grain market puzzle will supply them.

pic 1:pond park
pic 2:tavern and tailor

kid1293

First picture - Is the deer drinking from the fountain? :)

brads3

lol,probably.but nobody invented chlorine yet,so it is spring water.

brads3

YEAR 92-93

we finish the windmills.we clear a square for NMT 2 and 3 story houses.the village near the castle grows quickly into a thriving mill town.

pic 1:NMT ruins
pic 2: windmills
pic 3:grain crops
pic 4: 2 story houses
pic 5:3 story houses

brads3

YEAR 94

more housing is built.we work to clear more land to the north ridge.pastures are planned next to the mountian edge.root veggys are planned along the pastures.a potter and claypit are also finished.

pic 1: corner houses and more clearing to north
pic 2: NMT overview from the south

brads3

YEAR 95 REVIEW

population 1490, 1078 adults,104 students,and 308 children in almost 400 houses counting boardinghouses and hostels.even though we have a high number of workers as laborers,we have been productive.we are lacking nothng and have more items than we know what to do with.we have acquire all but 3 seeds and horses.with so much inventory,i will use the resource storehouse in the fort to stash some items.
    the main parts of the NMT mod are built except the medieval dairy,a couple small markets,and stonehenge.knowing the population boom that will come from all these houses,i may add RED's college.we will build more housing and probably add the meat processors to the town.we will contine to expand to the west and set up SLINK's markets to supply the canal sets.hopefully,we can grow and clear land that far by the 100 year mark.

pic 1: stats
pic 2: 5yr prpduction
pic 3: inventory
pic 4: 25yr food graph

brads3

YEAR 95

while stonehenge is being built,the workers clear more land for pastures. a creamery is built and a meat store and storage.we begin work on SLINK's markets as well.

pic 1: NMT creamery,meat market and locker.
pic 2: stonehenge

brads3

YEAR 96-97

we add a sheep pasture and chicken pasture next to the cows.a butcher shop cuts lambchops.a meat dryer,old salty,and a smokehouse are also built.
next to stonehenge we begin a cemetary.
       in year 97,we build RED's college.EB's winery is also built.

pic 1:nmt meat processors

pic 2: RED's college

pic 3,4,5:root crops

brads3

YEAR 98-99

with the addition of a couple small markets,the NMT main set is finally completed. we contine adding houses and fruit orchards and fields.we add SLINK's markets and clear land back to the lake.soon we can access it and begin to build the canals.

pic 1: NMT west
pic 2: SLINK's makrets
pic 3: clearing to the lake

brads3

YEAR 100 review

population 1644; 1111 adults,121 students,412 children in 410 houses.
our education level is 90%.we are very well stocked.we have survived and prospered. in 100 years,we have buit many mods 93 out of 109 .all but birchbarkcanoe,EB's irrigations*3,EB oil press,grassy roads,fountainLITE,iseeFIRE,KID's houseboats,KID's RH,marketpuzzle,NECORA's riffle,statue plus,NMT canals,more of KID's storage sheds,and CC.many of these have been worked on.

even with the push on NMT,we still are short housing.we mainain at over 100 houses short and 300+ laborers.it functions fine and we aren't short on anything.
         i have covered over half of the map but there is lots of room left.the far north edge and northwest corner are open.there is a large space to the southeast of NMT town as well.i did leave room south of the colonial town for the higher grade CC buildings also.should be plenty of room to finish all the other mods.

for now after much thought,i am going to drop down and work on the CC colonial buildings.as i do,i will send a crew or 2 to widen the roads and re-clear yards and ground around the towns already built.instead of stopping and doing a full map tour all at once,i then can keep expanding and building at the same time.

pic 1: stats
pic 2: 5yr production
pic 3: population graph
pic 4: food graph
pic 5: inventory

brads3

fruit crops and orchards. this is mostly the hut and fruit trees.i left out the mulberries and have not planted the tropical trres yet. i try to post different crop sets for RED to have something to compare his works to. i should state that some orchards are planted dense and some standard. if more pics are needed please ask.

brads3

YEAR 100

there are still a few fields being cleared in NMT west.we will begin to move the laborers back south and clear roads near the mini town start point.now we will start the tour pics.

pic 1:tour pics:map start point
pic 2: east bridge
pic 3:west bridge
pic 4: looking south from start point
pic 5:workplace village
pic 6:fort which i did a labeled highlighted tour of previously

if someone wants to see something specific just ask.

irrelevant

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on September 03, 2017, 05:34:09 PM
Congrats on your milestone!

indeed !

i never made it to 100 years lol
the max i ve got i think it was year 89 ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .