Kid - More Houses V1.3

Started by kid1293, August 12, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

@twilightbreeze - I don't understand why this happens
wool is by default Textile

RawMaterialFlags _flags = Textile;

and here are my flags for storage
RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Edible | Tool | Health | Clothing | Textile | Fruit | Vegetable | Grain | Protein |
  Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom6 | Custom7;

There should be no problems.

Tom Sawyer

It's just a conflict between 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 beta. While in 1.0.6 modded barns have a CoalFuel flag for materials it is removed in 1.0.7 because CoalFuel is there used for mineral resources stored on piles. And in the North 5 (1.0.6) wool as well as gold are flagged as material.

twilightbreeze

Ah, I see. Hmmm....I mean, I've been using the default North red barn, along with kid's storage barn, just so all the bases get covered.

But is there any way to fix that? Or do we have to wait for 10.7 to come out of beta?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Tom Sawyer

It can be fixed but actually I don't like to adapt beta mods to make it work in 1.0.6 again. It also can make problems if they include other changes.

kid1293

So, the RowHouses are up and I hope you are not angry because I update so often.
Ideas for all three updates are coming from you. It was not something I had from
the beginning.

There will not be any More Houses for a while.
I'm satisfied with the size of the mod and I hope you like it too.

:)

galensgranny

Woo hoo! Love the new rowhouses, Kid!   :)   I can stick one to the side of the hospital in this set for the doctor to live in, aside from other uses. 

I have been checking this forum every day hoping to find something new, and today I was rewarded!

I know you said you did not want F key variants for this set, aside from the roofs for the new townhouse, but maybe someday you will feel like having all the houses have another color, such as a brown tone, or have just their roofs have changeable colors, for the pretty houses. 

Thanks so much for adding more to this set!

kid1293

Yes, I hear you @galensgranny and the thought of having all buildings
in two version is really bothersome. I really want them to be unique.

But who knows?

grammycat

I really love these houses, and the colors are so subtle that they compliment each other beautifully.  Thank you Kid.

kid1293

Thanks @grammycat , I really tried to make the colors match each other.
Some days you can stare yourself blind and some days it works fine.
This was a fine day!

Nice picture. I like the houses with a garden.

Savidan

Really nice layout Grammy :)

That's true everything fit perfect together.