Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 Beta 3 and +

Started by RedKetchup, August 27, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=348

For v1.0.7, this is a mod that adds a NMT Multi-Floors Housing Set to your game that will match the textures of your NMT3.0Series Little Housing and your NMT3.0Series CanalSystem mods.

This MultiLevel House set has been extended to 8 different textures. No more upgrade system and directly available from toolbars.

This set also feature the very new 1.0.7 Extended Building requirement provided with 1.0.7 Beta 3 patch. Each floor and each building will require up to 5 materials. I divided them into parts: studs and floor, walls, random, windows and roof. Some of them can ask multiple same material depending the look of the building.

Note: For those new building, you will need a mod (not provided) to allow you to be able to craft glass.(you will still able to buy glass from your nearest trading post merchants^^)

Classic Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 92/96/100.
Old Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 92/96/100.
Red Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 106/110/114.
Sand Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 106/110/114.
Fire Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 100/104/108.
Old Church Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 98/102/106.
Old Chapel Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 98/102/106.
Old Wood: Will mainly cost wood to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 72/76/80.

the costs will be different depending if you build a 1st floor , 2nd floor, or 3rd floor. Higher the level will be, more costly it will ask you. Of course this is still an advantage because higher floors take less space on the map since it is overlapping over previous floors, and the heat consumption is better with higher floors to compare with the 1st floor.

Most models have been remade to look exactly like they were looking in NMT2.0 but they will be a bit smaller (4x4+1road to compare with 4x5+1road) and will be significally less high overall than previous models (1-1.5 tile less high). This have been made to fix the disproportion they had.

1st floor has 6 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.
2nd floor has 12 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.
3rd floor has 12 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.

This mod use the Graphic Overlap Technology ™ to imbricate on top of each other floor.
And this mod use the new Bartender's Transparent Glass technology ™. Thanks ALOT to Bartender for his discovery.

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

They look great!  I am so excited to try them in my game.  I don't know what mod lets the bannies make glass, though.   

Where do we get Old Church Stones, Old Chapel Stones, and Old Wood?

embx61

Colonial Charter makes glass and my EB Production Set 2 make glass.

Old Church Stone, Old Chapel Stone, and Old Wood are just the textures so not really a material what have to be created.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

galensgranny

Thanks for the answers, embx61!  I have been spending time searching for how to make old church stones, etc., found nothing yet, so thought to ask before going crazy.  I am on my way to find your EB Production Set 2 to make the glass!

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on August 27, 2017, 08:43:26 PM
Thanks for the answers, embx61!  I have been spending time searching for how to make old church stones, etc., found nothing yet, so thought to ask before going crazy.  I am on my way to find your EB Production Set 2 to make the glass!

Sorry for the confusion @galensgranny   :-X
as @embx61  said, it refers to the texture name i gave them. i gave those name because they originally came from some 3D models (a church and a chapel) i stole the .png textures ^^

embx61

To make glass in the production set you need the glass works building.

It takes sand and either coal or charcoal to create the glass. Sand can be gathered from the shore hut what is found in the set.

Charcoal burner to create charcoal from firewood if you rather not using coal is also in the set.

The set has 4 more buildings. Herbalist, Apothecary, Oil Press, and Winery but those buildings are not needed to create glass but are different chains.
Apothecary creates a few health resources and use glassware what can also be produced in the glassworks.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=290

galensgranny

Thanks, embx61 for further instructions on how to make the glass.  That was a realistic idea to have the apothecary use little glass bottles to put medicines in.

RedKetchup, I understand you labeling system now.  You have it on some other houses and I wasn't sure if I needed more things, but now I see what is in the game, and what needs to be made.  So it seems I need to make bricks for some of the styles?  I am not sure if I had a brick maker.  Do you know of one offhand?

embx61

galensgranny

Thanks, embx1!  Sorry to be a pest.  I am just recently discovering all these mods and the new things that can be done, but haven't gotten to find everything that can go with other things.

embx61

you are not a pest at all :)

So many mods are released the last 2 1/2 years so it is not easy to find all the mods.

I made a thread with download links to all my mods I still support and update. I keep this list updated if I release new mods and release updates.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1878.0

Paeng made a list of about all the mods currently available.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1697.0

Kid1293 Made also a list of all his mods. It is on the 1st page of this thread.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1930.0

Makes the mods eeasier to find :)

brads3

RED,bet you are glad this part is finished.that was a huge project.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup great houses  :) Do you plan to add a glassworks and sandpit eventually to NMT3 set?

embx61

@brads3

I am sure Red is glad it is finished.

It is a major undertaking to do so many houses in one go.
Trust me, I know when I was working on the Village Set what an undertaking it is. :)

It looks like it never comes to an end and you have to push yourself to keep going at it.
I did some other small things in between to get out of the repetition of creating house after house after house.

@Abandoned

I think I read somewhere a little while ago that Red is planning a shore pit.
I think he wants to utilize the small creeks for that. I am pretty sure if that is done her will create a glass maker as well.

Abandoned

@embx61 thanks, that would be good for added variety and choices.  Your glassworks building matches so nicely with NMT and I will certainly be making a note that it is needed.  :)

RedKetchup

Hello !

yes i am super happy this part is finished. although there is another part as big i ll have to do soon : the corner ones and tunnel house ones but i want to do and finish something before : finish the orchard part and yes i plan to do a place to gather sand and make glass (also a new clay pit)

i wish to use the creeks for claypit, and big lake beaches for sand. it would add a little more realism than building the old claypit anywhere in middle of forest or whatever.

it is really hard to undertake big projects like this NMT when you know it an endless pit that takes so much time to get out of it lol
it needs alot of courage ^^