News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Gothic Fantasy V1.21

Started by kid1293, September 20, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

kid1293

A small heads-up for version 1.1 in download.

galensgranny

Happy you have the school for download now!  I've been checking every day ever since you posted the tease in your other thread.

The candle maker building looks great, of course.  I don't really have a need for it, but I can try out for trading. 

Thanks for making more beautiful things!

kid1293

I had the time to re-use a cemetery model I have in Stone Houses.
Now it is coming with dark/happy textures. And as the model
are textured it will be a low fence too.

catty-cb

Thanks for making this  :)  I've been wanting to build a walled town for the longest time and the available walls even tho they have been great have never been quite right.

-cathy

kid1293

Version 1.2

Here is a small update with a low stone fenced cemetery (dark/happy versions)
and the fence stand-alone too.

galensgranny

I love those stone walls for the cematary! Thank you for making this!

Paeng

Thanks for the recent addons for all the Gothic mods... much appreciated   :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

kid1293

Maldrick

@kid1293 Had a chance to load this up and check it out along with your other newer sets.  All are amazing!  The art alone is beautiful and you've added so much interesting production, too.  Thank you for doing all of this.  You've really outdone yourself, sir.  Trying to wrap my head around how I want to play it all.  So fun.

Had a quick question...The candlemaker in this set...Are the candles used in any chains or is that an export good?  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

kid1293

Hi @Maldrick - I do not use candles in any mod.
It is more of a small tribute to Discrepancy and his updated mines (which need candles)
And of course to make something from the beeswax.
I don't remember the numbers, but candles are better tradegoods than beeswax.

Maldrick

@kid1293 Very good, thank you.  Just wanted to check because I didn't see anything calling for candles and was concerned I might have overlooked something.

Thank you again for these sets.  Can't decide what to play first!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

the candles were usually used in CC to renew/extand the mines and quarries. i will maybe apply that function to the new NMT30 called RK Editor Choice Edition.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

The candles can also be used in Discrepancy's mines.  :)

DesoPL

This mod is one of my favorites currently. I enjoyed building an small viliage covered by walls of this mod.  ;D