Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

so ... JewelMaker almost finished :)

i personally think it is looking like a Jewel Maker building :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Hawk

That's a really nice looking building.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on January 27, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
That's a really nice looking building.  :)

cant wait to see it in game :) trying to do the code before going to bed ^^

RedKetchup

well........

extremly satisfied :) it look awesome in game !!

Edit, last screenshot, the last 3 buildings i ve made, all together. (oh wait ! i made the mines in between those 3 LOL)

kid1293

That building is great!
Your are making a master mod! :)
Banished feels richer now.  ;)

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

I agree. They/It look(s) awesome, As @kid1293 said, it makes the game feel richer too. :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Anjell

I really like the textures on this new building. Very nice details. You never disappoint. 
Great work and thanks for all the great mods you create for the rest of us. NMT is my all time favorite :) It keeps getting better and better.

galensgranny

Your newest building is so attractive!  I love the wood design on the top part.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on January 27, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

i dont think there is any of that kind of design for a building, or if there is one, it is kind of unique.

i will need to define the patterns. what do you think it should do and how it should go ?

the thing first i try to imagine a silver bar or a gold bar and how much things you should do with that quantity ? i cannot tell if those bars are similar and as big as those we can see sometime in movies... and in my mind i try to compare the size of a ring, necklace, bracelets or brooch and i cannot understand how can 1 bar or 2 bar and create only 1 ring ?? it should more contain like 50 rings in that ?? LoL , so i dunno and wish have opinions.

a silver bar will worth 30 and a gold bar worth 50.

Discrepancy

I think many pieces of jewellery should be made from the gold/silver bar, but make it have a long work required, so it is really slow and labor intensive.

elemental

Just my first impression, but the foundry/smelter looks a bit small next to the jeweler. It's an interesting design, it just looks a bit small. Might not really matter if you don't build them next to each other though. I know people like small buildings, too.

Hawk

Quote from: Discrepancy on January 27, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
I think many pieces of jewellery should be made from the gold/silver bar, but make it have a long work required, so it is really slow and labor intensive.

That sounds like a logical idea, and it makes sense.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 27, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Quote from: galensgranny on January 27, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

i dont think there is any of that kind of design for a building, or if there is one, it is kind of unique.

i will need to define the patterns. what do you think it should do and how it should go ?

I am not sure what you mean, RedKetchup, when you wrote, "i will need to define the patterns. what do you think it should do and how it should go ?"

I was talking about the wood inserts on the white around the window at the top.  Is that what you are referring to? 

Quotethe thing first i try to imagine a silver bar or a gold bar and how much things you should do with that quantity ? i cannot tell if those bars are similar and as big as those we can see sometime in movies... and in my mind i try to compare the size of a ring, necklace, bracelets or brooch and i cannot understand how can 1 bar or 2 bar and create only 1 ring ?? it should more contain like 50 rings in that ?? LoL , so i dunno and wish have opinions.

a silver bar will worth 30 and a gold bar worth 50.

A silver or gold bar could certainly make several rings.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on January 27, 2018, 09:15:23 PM
I am not sure what you mean, RedKetchup, when you wrote, "i will need to define the patterns. what do you think it should do and how it should go ?"

I was talking about the wood inserts on the white around the window at the top.  Is that what you are referring to? 

my first sentence was replying to your reply :
Quote from: RedKetchup on January 27, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

about
Quotei will need to define the patterns. what do you think it should do and how it should go ?

i was asking people what they think the patterns should look. because in my mind, you should some things with a bar.