News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turis

I was at Maine and we used special winter tires with blunt nails protruding through holes in the rubber.

Hawk

Well, you asked for some screenshots, so here ya' go.  ::)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Anjell

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 02, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
btw, just finished The Old Smokery :)
sorry i wished to have work on this more than i hoped for today. note i maybe have time to make The Old Saltery :)

I'm glad these are back as well.

Salt is for Flatbreads & Fast Food

Hawk your town is looking good. I love the market. It's colorful and vibrant. Already have some ideas about restaurants around it.. hmmm... haha

How's the production on the mines ?

Hawk

@Anjell - You should consider converting your bmp's to jpg's. They're a whole lot smaller - kb wise - and will help save space on the server the forum is hosted on.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Anjell

Hawk I changed the format. Can the screenshots be swapped ? I only saw an option to add new attachments.

Hawk

Quote from: Anjell on February 02, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
Hawk I changed the format. Can the screenshots be swapped ? I only saw an option to add new attachments.

If you click on the Modify link for your post, you should see something like the screenshot below. Just uncheck the images you want deleted from the post and attach new images.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

wow so many new screenshots :) great i saw 3-4 i can use :)
(those without the status icons and with the camera not too far in the sky :) - closer)

Thanks you !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Well i ve got time to do The Old Saltery too :)

Hawk

I wasn't really thinking about you using any of the shots I added. I didn't think they would be good enough. I included the small mini-map to show where the shot was taken on the map.

Looking forward to the next update. I'm in Aug. - year 59 on this map now with 673 citizens. I've got 124 farmers now, and more on the way. That should keep 'em fed, along with the herdsmen and botanists .  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

they are 4:3 resolutions, so i need to cut alot on top and bottom to make it 16:9, so i will cut all maps and toolbars. and pickup a rectangle somewhere in middle that gives the best look at the picture :)

RedKetchup

elemental

Those mines right outside the church... brutal.  :o But at least the miners crushed by rockfalls can get a quick funeral.  :D

I just noticed that the church is one of the few buildings that you haven't remade.

RedKetchup

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 02, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
I made Loading 03 to Loading 08 :)

You made them look good Red.  :)

Quote from: elemental on February 02, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Those mines right outside the church... brutal.  :o But at least the miners crushed by rockfalls can get a quick funeral.  :D

I just noticed that the church is one of the few buildings that you haven't remade.

Not the church - a church. There's actually 3 churches on that map. The one in the shot is the church for the mining community.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

brads3

while doing the old salty and smokey,did you consider the other meats? duck,bison,pheasants,etc? or butcher shop for that matter.