Edibles Markets and Standard Markets Behave different. Help me use Markets

Started by smurphys7, December 09, 2017, 05:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

based on your info and MALDRICKS theory,we may need to go back and load some good 1.06 markets. that way only needed items are being stored in town centers and the other goods stay in mine and production areas to be used by processors.then as those older markets fill we can watch and see if the super vendor comes to help.the upgraded mods and the CC markets were done quick with the new flag upgrade. they are set to basically store everything. a 1.06 market will only store food,firewood,tools,clothing, and maybe some basic material like logs and stone.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on December 09, 2017, 07:52:49 AM
@RedKetchup Thank you.  I was just asking as a general matter.  So if I understand correctly, you can have it pull by flag, and with food it can be specified by food group and edible/inedible.  Can it be more particular than that?  Like could a market be coded to only stock steel tools but not iron?  Or just, say, cherries and apples, but not other fruits?

by flags

you cannot say steel tools or iron tools, it is just "tools" all the 4-5 kinds of tools will be stored.
same as fruits: all the fruits, or none. not just cheeries and apples.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

purringcat

Caesar PC Games used granaries to store everything and you could order it to fill/empty with any chosen item which was a great feature.   That was 15 years ago and games were really basic.   It would be wonderful to have this ability. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: purringcat on December 26, 2017, 10:23:43 AM
Caesar PC Games used granaries to store everything and you could order it to fill/empty with any chosen item which was a great feature.   That was 15 years ago and games were really basic.   It would be wonderful to have this ability.

granaries and stockpiles, both had cursors you were able to control each items, and yes fill/empty feature too
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .