News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Anyone remember this effect?

Started by adelegarland, January 07, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelegarland

I'm having trouble with the merchant boat, when I zoom in up close the graphic of the boat seems to turn to a transparent blue and doesn't look like a boat, just the shape of it.  And when I pull back the boat returns to normal.   I could swear this happened before and I can't find it in the forum... Anyone?
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Discrepancy

Sometimes I would have this issue happen with my Jetty trading posts and did notice it every now and then when I used to play CC. I'm not sure what is causing this issue though. It might be something to do with the boat arrive point.

What trading post was this happening with?

RedKetchup

with maybe the boat point too near of the mesh ? i dont know
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

I have that happen sometimes.  Sometimes I have a trading post not as far inland as is possible. Then it happens that the boat slides up to the land, going through the trading post part sticking out into the water, like a dark blue ghost ship. 

adelegarland

I'm using Kid's Rowhouses modular - business small traders.  I'll try a vanilla trading post to check.
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Glenn

I have seen this many times and I fixed it by changing the DX setting in the game.

Which setting you choose seems to depend on your computer rather than the game itself

Hope this helps

PS  A belated Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone  -- I have been having a break and visited Cities Skyline for the past month  or so   -- If only banished had better animations

Maldrick

Hope you had happy holidays as well @Glenn .

Cities Skylines is a favorite. Grabbed the new dlc during the sale and I'm due to check it out.  It's been a while.  Great game.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze