News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EMBX61's New Work in Progress Thread

Started by embx61, June 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zak4862

Really nice textures and I support elementals sugestion. :)

Gatherer

And please more than just 6 house shapes that everyone does in their sets.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

embx61

Just released four separate Overrides at a request from @elemental for the EB Village Mod.

With these override(s) enabled the boat come more often and bring more resources.

The overrides can be either used separate or all together. Place above either EB Village or EB Village Storage Mods in the Mod List.
This only affect the EB Village Traders so not the Vanilla and/or any other Modders Modded Trade Ports.

Working still on the stone houses and have three about ready. Still looking for a statue for Zak's request and also will start on a kiln and small Apiary.

If some think those overrides are a bit on the cheaty side or making the game too easy just not use them and everything is as Vanilla :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

zak4862

Something like this. Hope this helps in anyway.  :)

embx61

No worry Zak, I will find a statue even if it cost me a couple more days. :)

embx61

Found some low poly statues. :)

Which one you want @zak4862 ?

Then I get textures and make a pedestal for the statue and make the Mod ready.

The other statue I can always add later to my other statues mod.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

zak4862

The one with no tools. Thank you.  :)

P.S. I found a simple western hat for his head on turbosquid,free models, if that is not to much to do.

To Gatherer: yes its Lenin but this statue in the game will be really small, so no harm.  :)

tuggistar

Hi embx61. Do you know, but in your mod EB Unified mod There are houses from the MoD EB village Houses 3x4 and Eb village Houses 4x4, Houses 3x4-there icons 3-light, medium dark and dark. In each icon I noticed 6 variants of houses, but then I noticed that with F key of the house in each of 6 variants in 3 icons are identical. The same thing in Houses 4x4-3 icons. It just seemed to me, or because of the shades of the houses, look like me the same. You can just check.

zak4862

Hi elemental!  :)
Thanks for helping and searching for the statue. I like the look of western sheriff. He looks kinda mixed medieval - western.
    Regards  zak 4862  8) :)

embx61

@tuggistar

The Icons go from a light version to dark version. There are 6 houses on the toolbar. I know the buttons are all the same but I am not good at making Icons and even if I manage to make them the buttons are small so the houses would look about the same anyway on the button so not give the players a hint what the house really would look like in the game.
The F Key are giving the houses different roofs.

So you press either light, medium or dark version of a house then a toolbar opens with 6 buttons, 1 for each different house. Then after selecting one the F Key goes through different roofs.

So 6 houses in 3 different wood colors, and then several different thatched roofs through F Key.

embx61

LOL. I hope I not started anything with the Lenin statue.

I know the guy was/is not loved by quite a few but we also must be careful to not let politics creep too much into a game.
I understand a statue of Hitler or Stalin is maybe indeed too much but where to draw the line?
What i mean is that I am sure someone on this world will be "offended" by the Statue of Liberty or the Statue of Alxander II of Russia.

Heck, some maybe even "offended" because a certain building have a cross. The Vikings are not looked at in history as really good fellows either so Tom should not be able to make a Viking sort of Mod?

But if you rather have the western sheriff as a statue I will download and look into that one.
I personally not care which it will be. I was looking for relative low poly statues and stumbled on the Lenin ones.
I wonder if I had left the one with the hammer and sickle out if someone would have recognized it as being a statue of Lenin  :)

Tom Sawyer

I think it's not about offending people. Just not suitable to use Lenin as American trapper or the Russian emperor as founding father of Banished people. But as long as you don't use a statue of that German guy, everything is ok for me. ;)

zak4862

I woud like very much "western sheriff" from elemental sugestion,if its not to much to ask? Seems very suitable. You just put on him an old looking statue texture and it should be perfect. We should call him Lucky Luke.  ;D ;) :)

P.S. One question : what is the happiness radius on your big church! DS church is half smaller in it has happiness radius 55.