News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

What are these trading numbers really mean?

Started by embx61, October 17, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

I made a override mod and set the trade scale like this. I only changed some values in the last column

{ int _population = 30; float _monthsTrade = 12;         float _monthsTradeTolerance = 6; int _itemCountScale = 8; int _itemStackScale = 5; } <===== was 8
{ int _population = 60; float _monthsTrade = 10;    float _monthsTradeTolerance = 5; int _itemCountScale = 6; int _itemStackScale = 4; } <==== was 7
{ int _population = 100; float _monthsTrade = 8;         float _monthsTradeTolerance = 4; int _itemCountScale = 4; int _itemStackScale = 3; } <==== was 6
{ int _population = 150; float _monthsTrade = 7; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 3; int _itemCountScale = 3; int _itemStackScale = 2; } <==== was 5
{ int _population = 250; float _monthsTrade = 6; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 2; int _itemCountScale = 2; int _itemStackScale = 2; } <==== was 4
{ int _population = 400; float _monthsTrade = 5; float _monthsTradeTolerance = 2; int _itemCountScale = 1; int _itemStackScale = 1; } <==== was 2

With the override enabled the trader brought 400 peaches with population of 23. Peaches are set at 2000 so 2000 / 5 = 400.
Then I disabled the override and reload the save just before the trader arrives.

This time he brought 250 Apples so 2000 / 8 = 250.
The trader brought both times only 1 food item of each so Item Count = 15 / 8 = indeed just below 2 so maybe a good idea to set the Item Count Scale lower then 8 so 2 items are brought below pop of 30 or set the Item Count to 16 instead of 15.

Just tell me what values seem good and I can compile the override for the Village Food Trader for those who want more brought by the trader.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]