News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Rookie Challenge: Valley of Death

Started by Admin, August 23, 2014, 07:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Ok rookies, here's your chance!  If you have NEVER played a challenge but really wish you could have, this is your day!

Previous challenges are now active again and will run until end of the day September 30th.  The parameters will be the same as the first time it was run. I have included the link to that challenge for you to consult.
GOOD LUCK!

Valley of Death
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=130.0

Nilla

I like small maps so I will try this one

Nilla

i do not enter this challenge after all.

First I am not a rookie anymore, participate in that waterfront challenge.  ;D

I have built a settlement with this map on this conditions (no valley of death, far from that, I will say; a very nice map) Now when i have finished my 50 years I look at the original entries and no; my town doesn´t really fit in. I suppose I am more costumed to small maps than you guys (havn´t got the patience for the snail-speed and lags on big maps). My map is full and I have a great deal more people than the winner of the most pop discipline. If someone likes to see a couple of screens I can post it somewhere else.

RedKetchup

till you havent been judged (on one challenge and votes done) ^^^you still a rookie :)

joking.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Quote from: Nilla on September 12, 2014, 09:57:06 AM
If someone likes to see a couple of screens I can post it somewhere else.

No, no. Post them here. We want to see your town. If you got more people than the "Old Timer" winner, good for you! Bragging rights are not to be sneezed at. And if you are really, really lucky and well-behaved The Big Chihuahua may, in his benevolent wisdom, grant you the title "Champion."

Nilla

Ok than I will brag a bit. Exactly 2100 Bannies in the summer of year 50.

second picture: Did I develop a new mod where the nomads wear colorful clothes and bring small wheelbarrows? No just the traders and vendors on the main road.

third picture; I even have some farming and pastures left ;) And besides the conditions look pretty stable

RedKetchup

ROFL @Nilla is .... simply INCREDIBLE !!
no word strong enough ^^

irrelevant

solarscreen

@Nilla, you are certainly a top notch player!  Rookie just means new to our challenges here on the forum.  I would hope that all the best players let their hair down and go for broke here at WOB.

Looks like you have a fantastic entry for the repeat of this challenge.

Great work!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

Bobbi

@Nilla, really impressive. You would do well in the trading challenge, too!

rkelly17

Very nice work, @Nilla. I especially liked the "rush hour" picture.

Nilla

thank you all for the credits

and @rkelly17 I am fascinated of that "trafficjam" on the main road too

Admin

@Nilla thank you for playing this repeat challenge. I am declaring you winner uncontested!

Congratulations! We already knew you were awesome!

RedKetchup

irrelevant