News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 3: Chunkerview

Started by brads3, April 14, 2019, 09:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@kid1293 You have nothing to apologize for.   @brads3 was again asking you to change one of our mods to use with RK, He is asking the wrong modder.  He uses so many mods he does not know what they have or do.  We included feathers and fertilizer specifically, one reason because he complains RK has too much fertilizer.  We added fertilizer to compost to get rid of excess fertilizer and feathers, making compost to use in your greenhouse in the same mod.  Now he wants Your compost bin changed to make fertilizer for RK's greenhouse.  There is a cleaning shed in GrowHuntFish that makes fertilizer that can be used in RK greenhouse.  It makes no sense and is insulting to us.  And he should apologize. 

I agree after all this time he should respect @RedKetchup, the modders, wishes and he should use his mod RKEC alone - certainly not expect you to make or change mods for it.  Testing ? And as I was told many times on this forum, if you don't like it don't use it.

Perhaps it is time that @brads3 does takes a little break.

RedKetchup

i dont see why Brads should go in a corner, he is an important part of WoB daily discussions! the World would be different and dull if he would not be here !!!

if people have too much fertilizer, this is cause player didnt put enough RK greenhouses.
if people has too much compost, this is cause player didnt put enough Kid's greenhouses.
thats simple. it is not modder's fault. both have the same purpose but are 2 different items. it could have been set more easy if they would have been the same item with just a name change at the screen " player see the name "compost" or "fertilizer" at their video screen... but it was the modder decision back in time when it has been made and need to live with what we have now :)

RKEC is not intended to be alone in the mod list, but intended to be the first one in the list, thats all :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .