News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING of AMERICA SERIES: Towns #5

Started by brads3, July 09, 2017, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

it is RED's fodder mod but named: RKgardenwallsutility mod.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

YEAR 109

since KRAY released the CC dock mod,i did want to get some pics of the dock buildings.notice they can be placed on ground as well as over water.the herb grower can be handy in towns since it doesn't require the forest to function.the shop can make survival coats from reeds and feathers and also firewood bundles from the reeds.the chicken breeder gives eggs and does requires eggs to build instead of chickens.

pics 1 and 2: the 2 greenhouse districts
pic 3: quay pier
pic 4: canal 1
pic 5 and 6: dock village north to south
pic 7:main market and workshop
pic 8: work places

brads3

YEAR 110 REVIEW

population 1847; 1252 adults,270 students,325 children in 439 houses with 96% eduacted.

we have finished the colonial town hall,governors mansion,the tin factories set,set of butchers,an inn and local tavern,a seamstress guild, more markets,storage,and a few houses.an indian village is almost completed.there is a few decorations being finished.more buildings are already being constructed in the CC town as well.

pic 1: stats
pic 2: 1 yr production
pic 3:inventory
pic 4: indian village

RedKetchup

brads3

yes it is. with 1 factory and 2 workers. they are storing some in their houses so they do eat it.maybe they got tired of it.they are funny like that. they have more blueberry than i would think since it is being processed too.

Abandoned

Like that native village  :) very nice there by the river.

brads3

hi,ABANDONED> yes and no. it looks decent there and gave a good spot to do the garden decor squares.the buildings are non-functioning other than the trading post. the buildings are just decorations.it would be nice if the nomad indians could use the housing. i do wish we had a set that was functioning.a medicine man and a buffalo or deer hide tanner would be good additions to the set as well. and 1 of RED's fires should be a meat dryer.a bow and arrow and tomahawk hut for a blacksmith.a tailor that is decorated with feathers and headdresses.

brads3

YEAR 110

we will finish the south fence for the wildwest town.it was stopped years ago when we were low on logs.this gives time to finish up projects that are already ordered.

tour pics: KID's wildwest town combined with RED's training camp mod,EB's farmhouses and new markets,as well as EB's tannery.

Abandoned

I agree, it would be nice to have a Native American mod.  There is a build monuments mod to build the burial ground to get arrowhead to make the native huts and teepee useable.  You just have to get artifact from trader first to build burial ground.  I have a map planned.  :)

RedKetchup

your town is coming very nicely :) i am very pleased with what i see :)
thanks you for using my mods :)

btw i like alot the fences on last picture... around the horses... i dont know where is from but it is very well done

brads3

THANK YOU,REDK. much appreciated to hear compliments from modders.us players always want more and come up with crazy ideas.there are several of your mods that get used in about every map.until NECORA's pine mod,the NMT clinic was used all the time.nowdays,the hunter towers are used constantly. i was glad to see that mod. the CC fort towers are decorations,and i always thoughjt they should have some function.realistically someone would always be there keeping watch.
       ABANDONED,you mean the upgrades. i think,though it has been a long time since i did 1,when you upgrade the indian buuildings they become something else.not just in function but also looks.they become normal buildings then.

brads3

YEA 111

now that everyone is caught up,we will head north to sherbrooke and clear there.they can also start work on the old castle that will be the center supply building for the zoo park.

tour pics: sherbrooke west to east,south to north.

brads3

YEAR 112
        the north isn't overgrown yet.supplies are being delivered for the old castle.to keep the workers busy while the castle is being built,more colorful sherbrooke houses are added.

tour pics:

brads3

YEAR 113

while the builders are finishing the castle and some sherbrooke houses,the laborers begin to clear and flatten the ground to the far north.finally work on the canal systems begins.i did some surveying and planning for the 5 canals.with each there is a group of rowhouses,sheds,decorations and some experiments planned.this will be a long project.
         by fall,a road is started and a 8x colonial textured gate. EB's material wharehouse will bring supplies closer.raised wooden marsh houses will help keep workers closer to the worksite as well.
       the housing construction went slower than i had hoped. overall though, i am confident i have a good plan.next year things should speed up.

pic 1:old castle
pic 2: some of the new sherbrooke houses
pic 3:canal started