Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Tunnel Mine v2.2 (CC edition)

Started by Discrepancy, December 20, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

DS Tunnel Mine (CC edition)
v2.2 - 20 Dec 2017

*Requires a new game. The mod is now 107 ready.

adds Lumber and Candles, required as build cost for upgrades.

Build a Tunnel Mine in your town:

Random production version - produces Iron Ore, Coal and Stone randomly. Employs 1-8 Miners. (*allows 2000 resource production)
    Select production version - produces Iron Ore, Coal or Stone, select production via UI. Employs 1-8 Miners. (*allows 2000 resource production)
        once depleted, or if you like straight away, you can upgrade either mine to any of the following:
            Upgrade option 1: Tunnel Mine upgrade - upgrade the mines for further Iron Ore/Coal/Stone production. Employs 1-13 Miners. (*allows 32000 resource production)
            Upgrade option 2: Old Tunnel Mine Storage Cellar - stores all Foods, total capacity is 20000 by weight.
            Upgrade option 3: Old Tunnel Mine Mushroom Farm - Grow Mushrooms in the old mine. Employs 1-3 Farmers.

Installation:
    Download file "DSTunnelMineCC_v2.2.zip" - download here
    'Unzip'/'Unpack' file, and copy the file "DSTunnelMineCC.pkm" to your Banished WinData folder.
    Enable mod in mod list.
    Place below Colonial Charter TFA / Mega Mod

Thanks to Kralyerg & BlackLiquid for use of Iron Ore Resource files :) enjoy.

Change Log:
v2.2    -    20122017
        code re-write, requires new game.
        altered some textures and added AO to all models.
        altered the flag pole to be compatible with the decorative flags available in DS Small Village: Production.
        added DS Iron Ore resource models.
        adds the NewLimits files along with Candles and Lumber as resources, required as upgrade mine cost.
        adjusted build prices of mine and upgrades - some buildings require 4-5 items.
        alters the Steel Tool & Mushroom resource file to call up small sprite icon, place this mod below others that alter these files.
        text and icon changes.

v2.1   -   28112016
   fixed/changed:
      Fixed issue with Mine upgrades only allowing 4000 production (changed to 6000 as stated in UI text).
      Changed build cost of Mushroom Farm - lowered cost of Logs & Stone, added in Mushroom build requirement.

v2.0   -   27112016
   Initial Colonial Charter version release.
   added:
      New options: Random production / or Select production at mine.
      Upgrade options to mine:
         Further Production of Iron Ore, Coal & Stone.
         Storage Cellar - stores Food only, 20000 capacity by weight.
         Mushroom Farm - Farmers Grow and Harvest Mushrooms all year/all weather.

fixed/changed:
      Changed Jetty menu layout: from Jetty menu, select a texture style.

Maldrick

Very cool!  Absolutely love this mine.  Using the old version in my current set but just restarted again so I'll definitely replace it before I get rolling again.

Many thanks!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze