News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Tanypredator - Wild grouses

Started by tanypredator, March 09, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

oh ok i thought maybe it could be added below the NAT DIV and above another start mod,thereby just adding the grouse and feathers.

kid1293

@tanypredator
Works nicely in my game but textstring for Down is missing in GrouseStringTable.
Will add it later to Forest Outpost and Workplace mods.

tanypredator

Quote from: kid1293 on March 19, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
@tanypredator
Works nicely in my game but textstring for Down is missing in GrouseStringTable.
Will add it later to Forest Outpost and Workplace mods.
Oh! Thank you.

Denis de la Rive

I agree you shouldn't worry about CC, its not worth the effort considering how few people are going to mix both, and its up to them to figure out how to make it work. Your compatibility with Nat Div is far more important, it creates a natural synergy in the game.

taniu

@ Tanypredator  :)Thank you for the wild grouse - I like them very much and I can hunt - it's fantastic - you can use it for RK Editor Choice and for Colonial Charter Modular. I used to ask for these Grouse -Tom Sawyer - now I have Black Grouse - for breeding and wild who walk in the forest - Thanks. If you want to correct something - I will be happy - only please with no feathers or very little - enough meat with grouse. Do not abandon of this project, if it is completed then it is OK. Cheers! :)

tanypredator

Quote from: taniu on March 21, 2018, 01:58:55 AM
@ Tanypredator  :)Thank you for the wild grouse - I like them very much and I can hunt - it's fantastic - you can use it for RK Editor Choice and for Colonial Charter Modular. I used to ask for these Grouse -Tom Sawyer - now I have Black Grouse - for breeding and wild who walk in the forest - Thanks. If you want to correct something - I will be happy - only please with no feathers or very little - enough meat with grouse. Do not abandon of this project, if it is completed then it is OK. Cheers! :)
You are welcome :) You can always use the first version without down (I'll update it separately if I make better game model). I think you are right about "very little" - I'll decrease numbers for down. As a matter of fact, historically down was gathered from nests, not from game birds, but I'm not sure I want to make nests - especially since I've seen that other modders have already added them.