News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Stuck loading a saved game

Started by Grand_Fisher, July 18, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grand_Fisher

I can't load a saved game with or without mods. It's stuck on the loading screen the animation is playing but it does not load.  Any ideas?

brads3

sounds like a bad save. i often try to save twice for this reason.i don't use the auto save either. if it was missing a mod ,it should have told you.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Grand_Fisher on July 18, 2018, 07:00:08 PM
I can't load a saved game with or without mods. It's stuck on the loading screen the animation is playing but it does not load.  Any ideas?

is it possible you updated a mod between the save and now ? cause i already seen that often, a change in mod will make this happends sometime.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Grand_Fisher

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 18, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

is it possible you updated a mod between the save and now ? cause i already seen that often, a change in mod will make this happends sometime.

I didn't change any of the mods, unless Steam auto updates their mods (not sure).  I can't even load my vanilla save game or any of my saved games.

RedKetchup

do your saves are vanilla ones ?

when you launch the game, hold control. you will get a menu. go in options, and check the checkbox about disable mods. then apply.
when you get the menu , try to load your vanilla saves.

Grand_Fisher

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 19, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
do your saves are vanilla ones ?

when you launch the game, hold control. you will get a menu. go in options, and check the checkbox about disable mods. then apply.
when you get the menu , try to load your vanilla saves.

Thanks, I can load my vanilla game and I can start a new modded game save then load it, but I can't load my older modded games.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Grand_Fisher on July 19, 2018, 11:40:26 PM
but I can't load my older modded games.

you need to get the exact same version of the mods you use. but still, it is very possible you still can load them for X reasons....