News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Combine in a few little identical mods into one.

Started by tuggistar, October 03, 2020, 01:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuggistar

@kid1293
Hello kid1293! Before using MegaMod 8.01, I used to play with all the compatible mods from version 1.0.7 in perfect harmony. Installed only with mod manager. Then when adding a new mods in the game specifically in the game I had the same problem, when clicking on the list of mods, constantly there were crash.

As it turned out it was the limit, at the same time active mods in the active game. In Banished I counted about about 252 max mods, because adding new mods above this figure with mod manager, everything works in the new game perfectly without any problems.

With mods MegaMod 8.01 the problem fell away by itself, and I could again add new mods to the game, except for those who hang out in MegaMod 8.01.

kid1293 can be done if you don't find it difficult to combine multiple mods very similar in number of buildings and features into one big mods. For example, the collection of mods with "Friendly Neighborhood" and other similar roughly the same mods, where only a few new buildings or retexture are added, and a large number of other buildings are the same.

And a few small mods from the same collection and the same type of mods in one big one.
Just like you did about with Kid's Workshop mods.

So in the list of mods in the active game the limit in the limit, with a large number of active mods will no longer be. I just love playing long active games.

And from the MegaMod update no rumor at all.

kid1293

Hi :)

No, it is not going to happen. If I pack mods together I can not have them here on WoB.
Too large to upload. (There is a limit somewhere around 30MB)
An off-site account that needs to be updated every time I change a mod.
No, I do not want that.

You have to learn and restrict yourself to a handful of mods for each map.
It gives variation to the game. Not everything is the same.

Regards

tuggistar