As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Thanks Red :)

Was too lazy to start the game again to make another screenshot but it is not possible to build it so far into the water anymore what is way better then in the picture.

Now up to the clay/pottery chain and small market carts.
Clay going to be easy, just a copy of the sandpit with a texture what replaces the sand. :)
Need to do a update of unified mod too to cramp some new released crap into that one.  ;D
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy

Abandoned

:) I love beach set  :)  I am so glad my small town bannies will not have to work so long and hard to get quarry swimming pool to enjoy a swim  ;D  Both quarry and pool are great, nice work EB, thank you

Goblin Girl

@embx61 do you think this is save game compatible?  I'm in year 43 of a town with an isolated lake, and I'd like to use your beach.

embx61

Yes, it should be save compatible.

Mostly adding new mods are save compatible. It is mostly upgrading mods what changes textures what give trouble.
As everything is new it should just load fine.

Just save your map. Then add the mod and after the game have loaded save again and exit Banished.
Best is to Exit instead of Quit. I found that quit sometimes act a bit weird and even crashes so once in a while so I never use it.
Then start Banished again and load the save.

Enjoy!

Abandoned

Hi, @embx61   I have a question regarding deco mods.  If I want to use small beach and quarry together, must I use beach deco and quarry deco too.  4 mods?

Can I use earlier version of  small beach with deco, and quarry and quarry deco? 3mods.

embx61

There are two deco sets and they are identical except for the height.
The deco for the quarry Resort are at 0 level so can be put about anywhere in the game.

The deco for the beaches are -50 level so will only fit on the beach. If you place them on the banished ground they will sink through the floor.

The quarry resort deco can be used on the large beach too as long as they are placed on the side boards as those are about level 0.
But if you play without the quarry and see no need to put 0 level deco on the side boards of the large beach you have not to load that deco pack.

The two beaches are separate and players can choose either 1 of them or both in a game.

Abandoned

embx61

I had in first version the deco included but when I made the larger beach it gave conflicts because if the player not loaded the beach and only the large beach he/she would not have the deco so I stripped the deco from the beach and made it separate.
Indeed if played with quarry and either beach both deco sets are needed unless of course players not want to use the decoration :)

Abandoned

@embx61   I had downloaded the first version with deco which I will probably use for now.  I will probably not use the large beach since I mostly use only small maps.  I also have the quarry and quarry deco, and that deco can be used anywhere on the map except the beach, with or without the quarry.  :)  Really cool sets  8)

embx61

@Abandoned

Please make sure you save the version 17001 of the beach as I not have the sources anymore.
When I separated the deco from the beach with version 17002 i deleted the folder with sources from version 17001.

And yes you can run version 17001 but loading the separate beach deco can give some issues like double icons.

Abandoned

Thanks, @embx61, I always save the compressed download file as a backup  :) and occasionally back up windata folder to.  :)

Abandoned

hey @embx61 I just have to say I love the beach  :)  It is fantastic.  I would not mind see the umbrella and lounge chair in the green and white stripes if you do another update and not too much trouble.  It is fantastic as it is though.  :)  Thanks for making it, great work.