Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Funny (?) pictures

Started by Pangaea, September 16, 2015, 02:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

Creative parents...

"Dad, what's wrong with this sheep?"

[Errrr.... okay.... this forum doesn't show up external pictures for some reason? I wanted them in-post. Oh well, gotta add them the other way then, added to the bottom of the post.]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Trizeropz

RedKetchup

Trizeropz

Trizeropz

Wierd screenshot.

Banished from society

OldnRetired

I wonder if his name is ....... (are you ready for this?) .......  LUKE  !! ;D

Trizeropz

RedKetchup

wait !!!!!!!! isnt a photoshopped ?  ;D

Trizeropz

naaahh i never would do that  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Turis

Nice try! But, you don't fool me. At the bottom, it says Jalentine is gathering food. :P :P :P

RedKetchup

Pangaea

These immigrant bannies sure are starting early....

Gatherer

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times but never had it happen to one of my people:

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Nilla

I've had a few suicides but as far as I can remember, never seen that expression. Teachers getting crazy and banned are also rare.

But I wrote here to ask someting to you @Gatherer or @Paeng or anyone else of you expert "city builders" who build these very beautiful settlements. This picture looks so nice. You would very much like to move into that area. How do you plan that? How do you start it?

I ask, because when I've finished the Nordic game I'm playing now, I'm thinking of at least try the Mega Mod. It scares me a bit, so even if I've downloaded it, I haven't loaded it to the game yet. And when I try it, I would like to take the opportunity to use the decoration stuff, I never use normally. I know, I will never be able to build something like this, but still I want to try to build a settlement based to be appealing to the eye, not only efficient, like I use to. But I have no idea how to start, plan and perform such a game. I would need some good advice.