News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Couldn't find or load ...

Started by FlyingDutchman, September 20, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyingDutchman

Very new to Banished and the toolkit, I only bought the game and downloaded the toolkit very recently, I have been experimenting for almost 24 hours. I finally managed to create the .pkm file after lots of trial and error, but still two problems left, for which I couldn't find a solution.

Tools-x64.exe with the /mod option tells me: "Couldn't find or load icon file" and "Couldn't find or load preview file". Both files are of the correct size (48x48px and 360x360px) and placed in the base mod folder. Both files were created with Gimp v2.8.10 and exported using default settings. I have tried to use the icon and preview images from the examples instead, but always with the same result.

Am I missing something or am I doing something wrong. Any help will be highly appreciated.

RedKetchup

cant you copy paste your Package.rsc inside [ code ] [ / code ] ?
and a screenshot of your base mod folder ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

FlyingDutchman

Just forget my question. I made a very stupid mistake. In my first attempts to build and package my mod, I didn't have an icon and preview image and commented out the two lines in Package.rsc, but forgot all about it. Just noticed it an hour ago. It all works like charm now, including the new batch file I wrote for building and packaging. Next steps: testing if the mod works as I have intended.

Thanks for your reply.