News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mathieuso Houses Version 3 - Now With Nomads At The Inn!

Started by slink, November 03, 2014, 10:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i can maybe make one, when i ll comeback of my day off (lost 2 hrs to try to make a (profession) name showing and i dont see the error.
of course after everything finished thenafter.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Denis de la Rive

Hi, FYI a new mod http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/612-Japanese-Houses just out conflicts with this mod, placement buttons etc regardless of load sequence. See the conflict report below, hope it helps, if I have to choose, I will keep yours.  :)

slink

I can rename those.  Houses was a stupid name for them.  It was much too generic.  ;D  The conflict will make your toolbar sprites, in-game strings, and tooltips look the same for the two types of houses but as far as I know nothing else will be wrong with using them both at the same time.  However, as I say I can change them.

slink

Let me know if Version 2 works okay, and doesn't conflict.  Then I will post the update in the mod section.

Denis de la Rive

Thanks, just trying to help, I know that moders can't be aware of everything that comes out, and since the mod's description was posted using google translate, I though yours might be easier to change. Will probably test tomorrow, with the new 1.04 version of the game, just too much RL happening now.

I think that when one reports on a problem, you should provide as much information as you can to make the creators job easier, to bad some people just complain, or ...  Not my style.  :)

Denis de la Rive

Tested and had no problems with the new version. I posted a shot in the furnace tread, where you can see a newly built stone house and one of each of japanese ones.  :)

slink

Great.  I will post the upgrade.

slink

Version 3 is released.  The Inn now attracts nomads when you have a hospital.  No town hall, market, or trading post is required.

rkelly17

Quote from: slink on November 15, 2014, 06:16:02 PM
Version 3 is released.  The Inn now attracts nomads when you have a hospital.  No town hall, market, or trading post is required.

@slink, you sly dog--just what the doctor ordered!

slink

Quote from: rkelly17 on November 17, 2014, 07:40:27 AM
Quote from: slink on November 15, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

@slink, you sly dog--just what the doctor ordered!

Which one of us?   ;D

rkelly17

Quote from: slink on November 17, 2014, 08:19:12 AM
Which one of us?   ;D

;D

By the way I built it and it works very nicely. Definitely a keeper.

slink

Great!  I wondered why anyone would want a new boarding house, and now there is a difference between it and the standard one.

Glenn

Could you please lighten the huts to their orginal shade. When I build them they are completely black on two sides and look ugly.