News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mathieuso Stone Bridge Version 1

Started by slink, November 04, 2014, 10:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis de la Rive

Nice shots indeed, just shows how versatile the modular approach is, and how you have improved on the original.  :)

Paeng

Quote from: Denis de la Rive on November 07, 2014, 06:43:49 PMshows how versatile the modular approach is

Indeed... You can also build a little on-ramp (SC fashion) with the Flatten Tool... specially if you do a 3-lane bridge...

* Sorry, I misplaced my screenshot - currently I got beta test files up to my ears...  :o

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Angel

Hello!

I feel that the Mathieuso Stone Bridge is wonderful. My second favorite mod, perhaps after the colorful two-story houses. That one's a bit higher just b/c they are so adorable. Both are modular construction which allows so much more freedom to do interesting things...

1. This is labeled v1. Is there a v2? I've not found one.

2. The side rails graphic ends a bit abruptly for me. It looks like you have the same in your screenshots. Is there an easy way to fix this?

3. Something I've dreamed about since day one Banish release seems like it might be possible with this modular bridge approach. That is "crossing bridges." i.e. Bridges which cross one another out in the middle of a lake, allowing the folks to move from one to the other. For now if you build an E-W bridge across a lake, a N-S bridge becomes impossible. Given the brilliance you've shown in creating so many mods, you might be able to make that crazy idea a reality.

Good job all around
== Angel

blackbird

maybe blackliquid modders is the answer, you are searching for.