News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup : Lucky Seven v:2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2014, 09:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yeah things going very fast now ! i am doing districts over districts without losing a second ^^

District 8 !!!!! got done extremly quickly ! i even done couple of bridges/tunnels

which made me discover something amazing ! ^^ i truely found ......

the Lazarus' tomb ! yes ! check the 2nd screenshot (the 1st screenshot is my District 8 done - just South of my TPs and leading to the very nice big South zone)

Edit: I have now : 800 Citizens !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

RedKetchup

so ... i am going to do the big big South - southwest zone. i just put 8 market down lol (and +2 in the southest corner) looks like my map wont contained more that 10 more markets. and it will be done. i dunno ... a such concept doesnt seem to hold alot of citizens, if i could put 50 fishing docks and 30 hunters cabins..... i would be able to double the population with same space.... and put 300-500 farmers.... ^^

but i dont want to have a tons of crops everywhere ^^ tired of 500 farmers chalenges haha i am trying to focus on gatherers mainly so... alot of wood everywhere.

RedKetchup

so... This is District 9  ;D a big district of 4 markets long :)

Screenshot 1 shows the 2 markets left side, and
Screenshot 2 shows the 2 markets right side.

i have over 1000 population and finally , i have more houses than families ^^ it took 7 years to complete that District 9

Screenshots 3 to 6 show all 4 markets and houses around , the final look :)

RedKetchup

i will maybe pass 10 years before next upgrade ^^ before i get again another 100 families ++ vs houses ^^

RedKetchup

Update from last night just before i go to bed...

At year 62 i ve got 122 nomads and i didnt want to take them then i said NO.

At year 64 i started to get 50 more families than houses then i started to do District 10 :)
screenshot #2 and #3 shows the plan/progression and when it was done.

at year 66 i ve got again asked for 172 nomads ..... while debatting with myself if i take them or not... was kinda tired... so ... i saved and close computer lol
i will take a decision in next minutes :)

RedKetchup

so.......... I accepted them ALL !!!!!!  ;D

and it made jump my total population to 1400 and guess what ? got 2 diseases in a row , back to back, as reward ^^ (i dont care /wink always getting rid of very quickly)

RedKetchup

so it pushed me to completly finish all the southwest corner of the map :)

i already had 3 markets in there ready to 'unpause' i placed houses and gatherers/foresters/barns all around and start to finish that corner of the map :)

1st screenshot = District 11 and 12 plan.
2nd screenshot = District 11 completed
3rd screenshot = District 12 completed
4th screenshot = District 13 plan

i have 1530 citizens now and guess what, again ?
another batch of nomads ! haha , a lesser one now : 136 Nomads (5th screenshot)

RedKetchup

i continued my game... i ll post my screenshots after tonight raid. i was wondering.....

i see i really not producing enough food.. presently, last years i produced 30k less food i used. OK presently i have 300k but ..... in 10years i ll be out :P maybe quicker.

so.... i was wondering how i can get a + 30-40k more food per year :P gatherers are OP at begining, providing 2k food from wilderness.. but once your city built.... i think if you consider the orange circle of farming ground.... i think, if you would cover all this orange circle with crops... you get 10x way more food than the little 2k gatherers providing. but i know, i am aware that if there are 20 crops entering in the same ground circle, there are also 20x more workers in that space area.

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 06, 2014, 06:24:20 PM
so.... i was wondering how i can get a + 30-40k more food per year :P gatherers are OP at begining, providing 2k food from wilderness.. but once your city built.... i think if you consider the orange circle of farming ground.... i think, if you would cover all this orange circle with crops... you get 10x way more food than the little 2k gatherers providing. but i know, i am aware that if there are 20 crops entering in the same ground circle, there are also 20x more workers in that space area.

Are you fishing? Well-sited fishing docks (on the inside of bends in the river, on points in lakes, at places where the river or even streams enter a lake) with close by housing an barn can produce 2000+ per year. 5 of those and you've got 10K of your 30-40.

Remember that hunters and gatherers can share a circle (along with foresters), so the circle isn't just about gatherers.

RedKetchup

we cant :( it s a vegetarian city ^^ no fish , no hunters....

rkelly17

Sorry. I didn't notice that this was your vegetarian city. OK, farmers it is!

RedKetchup

so i finally stabilized my food after a couple of game years passing from minus -31k to -21k to +3k :) and since i completly used all the map, my number of Citizen starting to go down. i was at 1800k at some point, now it s just under the 1700

screenshot#1: I finally finished the District 13, i even placed a Church :)

i started asap the last corner of the map : District 14 :) a double market district :)

i didnt made any screenshot of the plans.... but there are the final results when done :)

screenshot #2 part A some food
screenshot #3 district 14 downtown
screenshot #4 eastern most part of district 14 + more food.

the screenshot #5 i didnt realized i never shown my top most corner, NE Corner : gatherer /forester and an house

RedKetchup

since i've got to find 30-40k food per year to stabilize Lucky Seven City ....

My Old town and District 2 changed alot. i've got to delete alot of wood to make place to a tons of crops.
the next 3 screenshot will show you the new look :)

screenshot #1 and screenshot #2: Old town new look :)
screenshot #3: District 2 new look :)

RedKetchup

Final Town Statistics : 1685 Pop.

Definitly this map doesnt provide alot of pop in Vegetarian mode. i know very well if i would have sacrificed a tons and a tons of wood for crops and orchards and have an incredible amount of farmers i could have brought it higher but all i wanted it's something different from the 500 farmer chalenge. and if i could put a tons of fishing docks.....

my following screenshots will show you my townhall tabs and show you my townfolks never ate any kind of meat during these 75 years.

and they are concluding my blog : Lucky Seven City v.2.0.0 :)