News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

nice, really good games, they don't make them like that anymore. I am so glad gog came out with download versions, I was afraid my cds would wear out. That would be a disaster LOL

added note, I also have Ages of Empires II And III Gold editions ... in the boxes with the manuals

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 06, 2017, 09:01:12 AM
nice, really good games, they don't make them like that anymore. I am so glad gog came out with download versions, I was afraid my cds would wear out. That would be a disaster LOL

oh but i remember i bought 4X times this game (homm3 will all expansions) back in time, there were no digital download lol real boxes with manual & faction monsters maps
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

yes indeed, I have shelves of them and strategy guide books too, glad I saved them when digital came out with updated window versions and could replay them.  Too many games, too little time to play.  :)

taniu

Thanks @RedKetchup I have downloaded as well.
Even more beautiful than it was. I've always liked these ponds.
I have a great request if you can add a frog is my dream. Maybe you do not have the code on the frog's thighs, because it's only in CC, but maybe @kralyerg will be polite and give you this code. You are very busy, but I wrote about this proposal by adding frogs to the pond on page 19 quoted "@RedKetchup". NMT "- works great with 1.0.7 fish pond can be a separate modem - a good idea", I thought frogs would be nice to have. Your health! "I will be happy if you can fulfill my wish V2 + Frog legs by fisherman or the second variant of fishing in the pond: frogs, turtles, snails + new profession?
Like the "Training Comp Main", new animals are added to the hunt. What do you think? Please! :)

taniu

@RedKetchup . New interesting buildings :)Thank you for your attention

elemental

Thank you for the ponds. As others have said I also find them a bit overpowered. Maybe when you do a proper 3.0 release you might like to make them a little less productive, but that's up to you.  :)

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup I grabbed this last night, will look at it today, hopefully.
Do you want me to add it to the database as an independent mod, for general information, or will you want it only as a 'per request', meaning someone needs to ask for it?

If it has it's own forum post I will link the details to that.  I haven't checked the downloads section yet, so this post may be irrelevant ....
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

i often do per request these little special things and i dont necessairly post them in the download section.
the person who asked was here and knows it.... all the other people, if they follow, they saw it :)
and if they dont follow... too bad for them ^^

the NMT30 Pond will be in a bigger part (NMT3.0 Series: Food Production.)
i dont find it very overpowered when you compare to vanilla fishing hut well placed (those can get 3X the Pond's production)

i will not add to it (about frogs and ect...) maybe for the GW:Ponds, but will see.

Nilla

I just look at your fishpond and you are right; it's not overpowered at all. I'm sorry. I can remember, that I have had ponds with 4 fisher with an output of 2000 and more. It was some time ago, so it must have been an earlier version! I apologize again!

wiscoke

@RedKetchup : I have sent you already a PM some week ago, but I thought I post this here also. maybe more people will like the idea if you could make those flowers from the Garden Walls: Utility for 1.0.7 mod as a decorative ghost item. no rush, because I see in this topic that you are a very busy person. all the mods you've created so far....you can make a megamod from your mods alone ;)

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on May 07, 2017, 12:26:30 AM
@RedKetchup : I have sent you already a PM some week ago, but I thought I post this here also. maybe more people will like the idea if you could make those flowers from the Garden Walls: Utility for 1.0.7 mod as a decorative ghost item. no rush, because I see in this topic that you are a very busy person. all the mods you've created so far....you can make a megamod from your mods alone ;)

yes :) i didnt forgot you :) @wiscoke  :)
it will be done when i ll go update Garden Walls :) (i'll do ponds and fountains , and also put the flowers in deco :) oh and also have new horses from @elemental without saddles ^^)

RedKetchup

i released NMT3.0 Series : Clay Chain :)

Enjoy !!

and also meanwhile in the NMT canal world.... i just added a trash button on all the canal pieces....
back in time of 2.0, i didnt know how i could add a trash button LOL. now it is done :)

just a simple thing like this is very very long to do cause .... there is a total of 116 different canal pieces :S

Abandoned

ok, putting out the do not disturb sign  :)

Ogedei

If you ever decide to do an 'Asian' one, keep to a specific cultural theme. Putting Tibetan mixed with Japanese and Chinese themes would be weird, which is basically what taniu posted. Are you still planning on releasing that Ancient Egypt one, by the way?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Ogedei on May 07, 2017, 08:09:00 AM
If you ever decide to do an 'Asian' one, keep to a specific cultural theme. Putting Tibetan mixed with Japanese and Chinese themes would be weird, which is basically what taniu posted. Are you still planning on releasing that Ancient Egypt one, by the way?

about the cultural theme, people generally asked for an "asian" theme which regroup japanese, chinese, and other asian country... because for north american, i cannot really make a difference. people from these country seems to take it seriously and be angry if i take something that is maybe chinese rather than japanese and i call it japanese... canadian... american... we are different, but none would get upset if we mislead to say thats canadian or thats american.
but for asian people, it seems to upset them. i dunno , i can feel there are some conflicts that are very strong.
so people told me that if i was about to put some "mixed" culture.... to call it "asian" instead of "japanese" or "chinese" for not making cultural people angry.

about Egyptian. there is something in progress but it doesnt go fast due to the lack of "model" and inspirations. we have no idea if one day it will finally happend.